SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

The Prophet Dragi RDM

Ec1ipse

Your Ingame Name: Ec1ipse

Thier Ingame Name: The Prophet Dragi

Their Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:58816510

Which Server: Roleplay

Reason why they should be banned/muted: Squizzy and I were robbing Ho Le Fuk, after Squizzy had said go to the bank and get 5k for each of us (Because he had no money on him, also no one witnessed it.) I started to lag, I still at my gun out and continued to look at the wall (Squizzy and Ho Le Fuk were gone but they stay on my screen since I was lagging). As you can see in the video I start glitched out, that is because I am lagging hard, while I was lagging I didn't press any buttons because I thought it would be over soon, so I waited and then a TeamSpeak message from Spunno popped up and I thought I had finished lagging which was half right. So I had moved my mouse and it worked I wasn't lagging much anymore so I was moving since the lag nearly stopped. Once I had moved my mouse around I find myself killed by someone for what? looking at a wall with my gun... he doesn't speak or trying to do anything and just RDM's me...

Proof / Evidence:  Below

Sorry couldn't post this as a ban request since don't have permission.

I was with him and can confirm this guy needs to be banned asap

EDIT:: Wrong post. Looks like you tried to rob him, lagged, then he killed you. That wasn't rdm.

Edited by Lobster

This Prophet Guy goes along not having any idea what he is doing and just shoots at anyone. While in the small bank depositing money I was randomly shot with no notice by him. Then later he started shooting at @JagzZ with no reason only to be arrested by @JagzZ and put behind bars. He does need to be banned for a period of time.

giphy.gif.b411e519453f91ba7d87d0ba38a9bdb6.gif

6 hours ago, Lobster said:

I was with him and can confirm this guy needs to be banned asap

EDIT:: Wrong post. Looks like you tried to rob him, lagged, then he killed you. That wasn't rdm.

We were trying to rob @HOLEEFUK of which, I send him to the bank to give us 5k each. (He doesn't do it). If Ec1ipse was going to rob Prophet then he would be breaking a rule as you cannot rob more then one person in a ten minute time period. @HOLEEFUK was the person robbed not Prophet, he had no reason to kill him.

giphy.gif.b411e519453f91ba7d87d0ba38a9bdb6.gif

+5 He was immensly annoying ingame being abusive and discriminating others about their age etc. No room for people like this on KZG. 

Resigned KZG Staff Member (1 year boiiiis)

Skyprah's Sidekick
 Nyalon's bitch
Best Polish Scoutz Player
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kichia/ <-- My account 

unknown.png

• GimmeYoFries locked this topic