SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Sniperwizzered and Lobster's Ban Request

KZRRR

Your Ingame Name: KZRRR

Thier Ingame Name: Sniperwizzered and Lobster

Their Steam ID: Sniperwizzered- STEAM_0:0:75264619 & Lobster- STEAM_0:0:158331371

Which Server:

Reason why they should be banned / muted: It is clear that the intentions of Lobster was to gain his avengement from his previous ban yesterday in which i was victim of ( http://killzonegaming.com/forum/index.php?/topic/3060-lobsters-ban-request/&tab=comments#comment-26940 ). So first off, he and what he so calls 'mate' sniperwizzered formed a relationship and acted as his Lobsters acquaintance within a short period of time. We were then followed and ridiculed with unethical behaviour throughout the whole session of us being on the server tonight. Sniper sold his apartment to purchase an AK47 and leave the server for good after the shooting/RDM is taken place which is mentioned by Lobster himself shortly after the major RDM occurs. It's seen by the evidence/witnesses/and victims of the crime (Dolphin.exe and Primed) to report that Lobster and Sniper were together in this unethical act at our apartment door with no hesitation what so ever. It is told that Sniper grabs both RDM's and flees the scene with Lobster. A few seconds after that i had spotted Sniper outside the small bank with Primed with weapons out and confronted them both about the RDM. However when doing that, Sniper immediately holds his weapon up to me and takes his last kill/RDM. I'm seriously done with this sort of behaviour coming from Lobster yet again and his acquaintance , it is clear he needs more of a serious ban in which he can look back on and recap on his wrong doings.

Proof / Evidence: https://www.mediafire.com/?r4c5r14mrkjtllz

3 RDM's is seen towards the middle /end of the demo.

Edited by KZRRR

I dont know I havent seen them rdm before though I know Sniperwizzered is really abusive and swears heaps at cops and ect and when he is in jail he mic spams and just goes hard at swearing at cops though yeah.

Ummmmmmmmmmmm

27 minutes ago, perma said:

I dont know I havent seen them rdm before though I know Sniperwizzered is really abusive and swears heaps at cops and ect and when he is in jail he mic spams and just goes hard at swearing at cops though yeah.

Thankyou for your input, hopefully your words are taken into account and Lobsters RDM ban lastnight.

Evidence provided should hopefully get them both banned for good.. 

• Haha 1

+1 @Kzrrr

I think i can speak on behalf on both dolphin and myself in saying the circumstances in which we were killed were utterly ridiculous. Both Dolphin and I were RDM'd whilst in our apartment for absolutely no reason whatsoever, no warning, and no remorse. Yet Sniper continued to go on and RDM Kzrrr without consequence when confronted about the situation.. i just think how this sort of thing is constantly going on within the server and yet i see no perm bans, i have been shot at repeatedly by random people whilst running through an apartment with no warning yet these people are not banned? i think punishments for RDM's need to be enforced more harshly and a strict set of rules need to be put in place about when you can and can't shoot. I've seen a few threads with people confused about the rules of Robbing and when you can and can't pull a gun out. But RDMing should follow stricter punishments. enough is enough.

+1 The rules should be enforced at all times and I just think these players need a bit of time out to get their shit together. Lobster just doesn't understand that you can't just go and RDM an officer then leave when someone robs them. 

Resigned KZG Staff Member (1 year boiiiis)

Skyprah's Sidekick
 Nyalon's bitch
Best Polish Scoutz Player
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kichia/ <-- My account 

unknown.png

Okay I have already explained the situation to you in person last night and you are still trying to get me banned.

Here is what really happened to explain it to everyone, I will put it in a simple way.

1. Sniper randomly comes up to me and asks me if I know where KZRRR's apartment is, I asked why and he says it doesn't matter, he then offers me 5k to show me where his apartment is, so i stopped asking questions and just showed him where you lived.

2. We go up there and start talking, I ask him why he wants to know again and he said it doesn't matter, then he starts to shout over the mic to the 3 players inside the apartment, (Primed, Dolphin and KZRRR).

3. I stay next to him because it was entertaining and I wanted to see what was happening, and then you guys open the door and he kills both of you, and says "lets go lobster".

4. I had no idea what was happening so I just left.

5. You guys started blaming me, and I told you in person that I had nothing to do with it, and later that night you got your friend to RDM me with over 100k on me (I have a post up on that now).

6. I have had nothing to do with this and you are simply just mad, although I do believe that sniper should be banned.

You are literally trying to ban me for the most stupid reason, all I have done is showed where your apartment, do you really think I could get banned for that? Grow up.

-Lobster

Edited by Lobster

1 hour ago, Lobster said:

Okay I have already explained the situation to you in person last night and you are still trying to get me banned.

Here is what really happened to explain it to everyone, I will put it in a simple way.

1. Sniper randomly comes up to me and asks me if I know where KZRRR's apartment is, I asked why and he says it doesn't matter, he then offers me 5k to show me where his apartment is, so i stopped asking questions and just showed him where you lived.

Firstly that is not my apartment you showed, so what you're even saying isn't true, stop making up bullshit and trying to hide the fact you're a criminal in this situation.

2. We go up there and start talking, I ask him why he wants to know again and he said it doesn't matter, then he starts to shout over the mic to the 3 players inside the apartment, (Primed, Dolphin and KZRRR).

Evidence provided shows I wasn't in the apartment at the time of the RDM of Primed and Dolphin, so another false fact you provided. Let's continue reading your lies.

3. I stay next to him because it was entertaining and I wanted to see what was happening, and then you guys open the door and he kills both of you, and says "lets go lobster". 

You honestly dug yourself your own grave by saying this.. You both successfully attempted to pick-lock their door and RDM them for  "no reason whatsoever, no warning, and no remorse"

4. I had no idea what was happening so I just left.

Another lie in the making. You're full of them mate. You were both seen fleeing the scene of the RDM, and spotted by myself at the small bank. I confronted you both and I was instantly RDM'd without any word coming from the both of you.

5. You guys started blaming me, and I told you in person that I had nothing to do with it, and later that night you got your friend to RDM me with over 100k on me (I have a post up on that now).

Wait guys, it doesn't stop here. My 'friend' you say, who'm I don't have a relationship with stated you were holding him at gunpoint many times. Plus half of the money you had on yourself was from Sniperswizzered when he gave you his AK-47 so stop bitching.

6. I have had nothing to do with this and you are simply just mad, although I do believe that sniper should be banned.

Sniper was you're little bitchboy acquaintance in this matter, you wanted avengement for the report i placed on you yesterday which resulted in a ban, and yous both took part in the RDM and should both be equally as banned as eachother.

You are literally trying to ban me for the most stupid reason, all I have done is showed where your apartment, do you really think I could get banned for that? Grow up.

Nice try in attempting to cover your ass with bullshit. Please don't tell me to grow up, their are many threads which display your childish behaviour and they've been commented on by fellow admins shown here.

And for that matter, here's my thread for your ban the other day showing you're one hell of an RDM'r.

Holy fuck, you literally just straight up lie. Everything you said is such bs into my response. Like lockpicking your apartment wtf??? You have no proof, your shitty media file download doesn't even fucking work. I've already spoken to admins and im not getting banned for this lol.

1 hour ago, Lobster said:

Holy fuck, you literally just straight up lie. Everything you said is such bs into my response. Like lockpicking your apartment wtf??? You have no proof, your shitty media file download doesn't even fucking work. I've already spoken to admins and im not getting banned for this lol.

HAHAHAHAHA you're literally a child with attitude. Dolphin and Primed were in the apartment, why on earth would they open the door? They panicked when you opened the door from the outside you nut. Honestly grow a pair.

Edited by KZRRR

4 minutes ago, KZRRR said:

HAHAHAHAHA you're literally a child with attitude. Dolphin and Primed were in the apartment, why on earth would they open the door? They panicked when you opened the door from the outside you nut. Honestly grow a pair.

Mad im not getting banned lol. say what you want but the recording will show it all

Just now, Lobster said:

Mad im not getting banned lol. say what you want but the recording will show it all

Whatever you say kid, but how about you listen to what people have actually commented about you and make a change, you're a complete ass in-game.

7 minutes ago, KZRRR said:

Whatever you say kid, but how about you listen to what people have actually commented about you and make a change, you're a complete ass in-game.

Coming from the one who is making lies up to try and get me banned lol

1 minute ago, Lobster said:

Coming from the one who is making lies up to try and get me banned lol

How is this lies LOL, you're effort into trying to save your ass was a work of lies.

• GimmeYoFries locked this topic