SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Void's Minecraft Application

Void

About Myself
I’m 17 years old, I’m currently studying web based programming and design, and will be doing a degree on such when I finish high school. I’m an avid gamer and usually will focus a lot of hours into a single game, see: DotA 2, CS:GO, Minecraft.

What I Can Bring To KillzoneCraft
I believe that I can bring a lot to the server due to my experience with the game. I have been playing Minecraft for around five years, starting at around version 1.2.5. Because of this there isn’t much about Minecraft I don’t know, and I follow the patch notes for each update to learn about them. Aside from just playing the game, I also have experience with modding it and also running Bukkit / Spigot servers. For about a year I maintained a custom made mod that accumulated around 5,000 total downloads. See Here I am also willing to learn to create custom Spigot plugins as they are not too far off from the Java used in Forge mods. This will enable me to write completely customized plugins for whatever Sorrow / the server needs. I have experience with hosting and assisting with servers, so I am able to assist Sorrow with configuring plugins, bug fixing, testing, etc.

Qualities
I believe that I have the qualities required to be a good staff member on the KillZone servers. I know all of the server rules and abide by them, as opposed to my slip up before in the Tekkit server. I have since apologized for my actions on that server and have sworn to not repeat them now or any time in the future. I am a sensible person and know what is the appropriate action for any situation. I am always glad to assist people, I will freely give my help to anyone that needs it and / or is legitimately struggling. I am a kind and forgiving person but I am not overly strict or too soft on people. I know what needs to be done and I will do so.

Thanks / References

Thank you to the following for vouching for this application:
Tito
Cella
JohnnyOs
Nosey

I look forward to potentially being staff on the KZG server :)
"Your thoughts are silenced."

Nyx-Assassin-Fan-Art-4.jpg

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search