SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

FEZZ's Unban Appeal

FEZZ

Your ingame Name: FEZZ

Server you were banned / muted on?: Easy Surf

Your Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/FEZZ1/

Date / Time of Ban: 04-30-17 @ 17:31

Admin that banned or muted (if known): Harry

Reason for ban (if known): "Nuisance"

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: I've since realized i'd rather surf on KZG than be banned.

4 hours ago, Justin ♛ said:

You're going nowhere. You need to actually put effort into appeals.

I did put effort into it, I gave every bit of info about this that I knew, but i'm not writing a paragraph as to why i should be unbanned when I didnt deserve a ban in the first place.

1 minute ago, FEZZ said:

I did put effort into it, I gave every bit of info about this that I knew, but i'm not writing a paragraph as to why i should be unbanned when I didnt deserve a ban in the first place.

"I've since realized i'd rather surf on KZG than be banned." This application was clearly done in about a minute or two...

6 minutes ago, Justin ♛ said:

"I've since realized i'd rather surf on KZG than be banned." This application was clearly done in about a minute or two...

Not a minute or two, but even so, I shouldn't have to beg to be unbanned when the ban wasn't justified to begin with.

Just now, FEZZ said:

Not a minute or two, but even so, I shouldn't have to beg to be unbanned when the ban wasn't justified to begin with.

I didn't say you had to beg, you just have to give more information or at least try to. Only a sentence is certainly no way near enough for an appeal.

Being banned for being a nuisance is not a valid reason and therefore instantly should be unbanned, if thats enough to be banned then 60% of the population would be banned. Is there actually any reason for Fezz being banned?

• skyprah locked this topic