SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

I'm here to ruin this whole server

Nymeria

YO YO YO FAM WHAT UP ITS YAH BOIII NYMERIA, AND I'D LIKE TO INTRODUCE MY SELF. I COME FROM A VERY SMALL FAMILY IN THE WOP WOPS OF NEW ZEALAND, I REQUIRE A DOSE OF MEDICATION EACH MORNING TO MAKE MY BRAIN FUNCTION PROPERLY AND IT ALSO KEEPS ME ALIVE WHICH IS PRETTY NEAT.

I MET A BUNCH OF COOL PEOPLE LIKE THRASHER AND SORROW AND WAGE GAP THEY ALL SEEM LIKE NICE PEOPLE BUT I RECKON THEIR CUNTS AY

ANYWAYS I'D LIKE TO SAY HELLO TO ALL THE PEOPLE I HAVEN'T MET

HELLO

Rip Community
ily bae

Sometimes, whenever I eat M&Ms, I like to hold two m&m's in between my fingers and squeeze as hard as I can until one m&m cracks. I eat the cracked one, and the one that didn't crack becomes the champion. Then I grab the other m&m, and force it to compete with the champion in this deadly game of m&m gladiators. I do this until I run out of m&m's, and when there is only one m&m left standing, I send a letter to m&m's brand with the champion m&m in it with a note attached that reads: "Please use this m&m for breeding purposes."

+1, great understanding of the production of cancer cells. Would make a great admin!

• Like 2

like my shit pussies

ups.jpg

you aint kiwi.. kiwis take pride in shagging sheep.. I've passed the 50 mark when i was in hammy last weekend. get outa here

Disregard Females, Acquire Currency