SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Nymeria Admin App

Nymeria

Current ingame name : Nymeria

What server are you applying for?: Combat Surf

Steam ID (http://steamidfinder.com): STEAM_0:1:50414752

Age: 17 Soon to be 18 (Ill buy some drinks for you if I get accepted  ;) ;) )

Where are you located?: New Zealand

Do you have an ingame microphone?: Yes

How many hours on CS:GO?: Around 6000 hours

How many hours do you have on the server? (Type /pt or /playtime or gameme in server): Didn't check, Probably only 20 Minutes

Have you read the server rules for the server that you are applying for admin on?: No, I don't need to because I'm a sick cunt

Have you ever donated to the server?: No, and I will never because its a waste of money (I'd rather spend it on McDonalds or some shit like that)

Name at least two people who will vouch for you to be an admin:  Thrasher, Wage Gap, Acid, Gimme

Why do you want to be an admin on Killzone Gaming?: The reason I want to be admin is because I have a large view of what happens on a server. Coming from the most cancerous server in Australia (Rip VG / Dualism) I have decided that I am fully capable of controlling a full server / Empty. My Experience is so great people will know me before they even set foot on our beautiful server. I am dedicated to the server to my last breathe and I can tell you how dedicated I am

I would rather run through a swampy forest full of plastic sex dolls with razor sharp penis's that are riding dragon like alligators to serve this amazing role
I would rather turn Vegan

What qualities can you bring to Killzone Gaming?: I bring the highest quality skills to Killzone Gaming. If this question was What would I bring to the table I would have answered I would order pizza's that are specifically made for the person at the table. (Hows that fam)

What do you think of Killzone Gaming?: I absolutely love this unique and dank server

Extra (If any): Give me admin?

+10000 Probably the most experienced combat surf admin there is. Also he's like 10x better surfer than you are. Heaps of experience on other combat surf servers

• 10 months later...
  • GimmeYoFries locked this topic