SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Admin Application for SANDOS

SANDOS

Current ingame name : My In-Game name is Sandos

What server are you applying for?: I am applying for the Jailbreak server

Steam ID (http://steamidfinder.com): STEAM_0:1:172488064

Age: I am currently 13 years of age (14 in a few weeks :P)

Where are you located?: I am located in Queensland on the sunshine coast

Do you have an ingame microphone?: I do have an in-microphone that I use regularly (when necessary)

How many hours on CS:GO?:  I currently have 338 Hours on CS:GO

How many hours do you have on the server? (Type /pt or /playtime or gameme in server): I have 56 Hours on the Jailbreak server

Have you read the server rules for the server that you are applying for admin on?: I have thoroughly read and accepted the rules as a compulsory requirment to the game. I have also helped Tito write the new rules that were recently posted on the Jailbreak suggestion section of the forums. Link here: http://killzonegaming.com/showthread.php?tid=362

Have you ever donated to the server?: I have not donated money, however I have bought V.I.P for a month on the server.

Name at least two people who will vouch for you to be an admin: 
Knightz Raid
Foxie
Sito (Pandsy)
GimmeYoFries

Why do you want to be an admin on Killzone Gaming?: I want to be an admin on the KZG Jailbreka server because ever since I started playing on the server I always felt like I could trust the people on the server, I could mess around with them and have fun but at the same time when it was time to be considerate and serious I could settle down and figure things out. At first when I started playing I enjoyed it, I loved the company of the admins around me and the server was an over all lovely environment to be in. I was inspired by those admins then to become a person like that. Someone who will be able to stand up for people and tell people what is right and what is wrong all while having a blast at the exact same time... I feel becoming an admin on the Jailbreak server will help me help those who deserve a lot more then they are getting. I  have realised from watching admins on other servers that there are admins that are snobs that will not have any fun what so ever but sit there slaying and kicking and banning people constantely for doing things that they didn't know they couldn't do. I've always made it my goal that if I ever had a role such as that, that I would do everything I could to be able to keep things in order but also have a blast at the same time so no one felt like they were personally being attacked and left out of a game they might enjoy just as much as I do. I want people to join our server and say "Wow, this is a server I will always come back to." and I want to become and admin because there are not many things worse then jumping onto a new game mode and instantly hating it because of one person who abused you and didn't even welcome you to the server.

What qualities can you bring to Killzone Gaming?: Some of the qualities I will bring to the server invlude : 

Enthusiasm!: Every time I join the server I always love to mess around with people I know and make connections with people I don't know. I love to keep the spirit of the server up so not everyone is talking in a monotone.... I love to talk in an enthusiastic way when wardening and acknowledge a mistake if I make one without cussing and smashing my desk into splinters.
Discipline/Enjoyment: I used to be an admin on the DTK (Dying to Kill) deathrun server and was constantly having to deal with abuse, toxic language (NaCl) and people just fighting for the sake of it. I had to adapt so I could both tell people what to do, but be able to say it and resolve problems in a way that made everyone happy in the end. Being an admin of the server taught me many ways of dealing with abuse and fowl language that isn't necessary (Racism, Homophobia ect). I was able to make friends but still show them no sign of mercy when they crossed a line they knew they should not have.
Friendliness: When I was younger I was bullied a lot so I have a lot of respect and empathy for those who feel alone, as an admin I would always greet those who are new and guide them through rules, commands, how to adapt to the way of Jailbreak. I would be able to introduce them to people and who knows, maybe they too will one day want to become an admin on the server.
I also used to play Jailbreak on CS:S and had over 400 Hours on a server I played every day. I have knowledge of the server rules, and how to deal with people who don't want to obey rules.

What do you think of Killzone Gaming?:
 I think it's a community that is full of potential and will only grow and flourish, it's a unique group of people that I feel will play a large part in who I am in the future. It's full of admins who are willing to help and guide you through confusion. Yes it's small and has it's problems, but with the people running it how could anything go wrong :D. In all seriousness though, I think it is a server that will become something great that people will look up to and hope to be as great, strong and friendly as it is.

Extra (If any): I hope this application is taken into consideration as I would love to become apart of the journey that this communtiy is going to take. I would love to form stronger relationships with people and help them when they need it. If you -rep please tell me why

SANDOS
Life's Like a Box of  Chocolates, you can never get the ribbon off.
4505bb32b0e55609f341006538b45913.gif

+rep i know him from another server (DTK Deathrun) that he was admin on and he was the best admin i saw on it good kid and knows rules!

? no need to be mad buddy

Thank you all for your kind words.
Edits: Grammatical errors that I didn't pick up on whilst writing this at midnight :P

SANDOS

+1, Sandos is a very friendly understanding and enjoyable person to play with on jail break. He has very good knowledge of the rules and is very active. Might as well accept him as he already thinks he is an admin ;)

Well just remember this, Everyday is a gift that can be taken away by anyone or anything so treasure it!

'Squirtle' wrote:
+1, Sandos is a very friendly understanding and enjoyable person to play with on jail break. He has very good knowledge of the rules and is very active. Might as well accept him as he already thinks he is an admin ;)

Might as well accept him as he already thinks he is an admin What?

SANDOS

'SANDOS' wrote:
Squirtle wrote:

Might as well accept him as he already thinks he is an admin What?

You already tell everyone what to do. And know the rules a little too much!
Well just remember this, Everyday is a gift that can be taken away by anyone or anything so treasure it!

Very respectful never heard him bully others or say anything against anyone, great guy, active, +1

[soundcloud]https://soundcloud.com/jazzcartier/o-dead-or-alive[/soundcloud]

'Krizziii' wrote:
Very respectful never heard him bully others or say anything against anyone, great guy, active, +1

Thanks Krizz

SANDOS

+1 cool guy from what i've seen, knows the rules and tries to enforce them within his power :)

ALSO WHAT IS WITH THE DIFFERENT COLOURED TEXT. PLZ

+1 very respectul player and warden knows the rules really well but can sometimes kill when not ment to,but all up good app

'--A4--' wrote:
+1 very respectul player and warden knows the rules really well but can sometimes kill when not ment to,but all up good app

Thanks so much for this feed back, I do have a memory issue but I am constantly working on improving :)

SANDOS

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search