SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Nigas_r_putrid's Unban Appeal

nigas_r_putrid

Your ingame Name: Nigas_r_putrid

Server you were banned / muted on?:

Your Steam ID: STEAM_

Date / Time of Ban: 6/23/2017 ? roughly 3am?

Admin that banned or muted (if known): Skyprah (Second account on console)

Reason for ban (if known): "Avoiding mute"

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: I had recieved a mute on my main account, which I believed to be unfair. As a result, I wished to discuss it with Skyprah and see if we could resolve the issue (He muted me for 2 months).
I jumped on my second account, and named it the same name as my main (nigas_r_putrid). I proceeded to try get Skyprah's attention, and as a result received a permanent ban on both my accounts for "avoiding mute".

I was unaware this was an offense, and that it was punishable in such an extreme way.
I was also unaware this was appeal-able, hence the delay in appealing.

+1, As this (as i'm aware) is his first offence I believe he deserves a 2nd chance. He isn't a toxic or bad member of the community, just at the wrong place at the wrong time

Fuck The Population

tumblr_nukwzvrzsi1r9spw1o1_500.gif

36 minutes ago, nigas_r_putrid said:

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: I had recieved a mute on my main account, which I believed to be unfair. As a result, I wished to discuss it with Skyprah and see if we could resolve the issue (He muted me for 2 months).

You were muted for a week so I don't know where you get 2 months from. I muted you for a week for your constant abuse towards me from the jail after being warned multiple times. You were also being a nuisence with your other friends who thought it was okay to challenge me, shit talk me and break rules while also showing me no respect.

I then permanently banned your smurf as you were indeed mute avading. You came on the server acting as though you were free from jail and telling all your friends. You never tried to global chat or speak to me. None the less I would of banned you anyway.

I don't think it's a good idea to play on an alt account to avoid a mute....do you? Once you eventually get caught your punishments will most likely double for both accounts, so i don't see why people are trying.

Why couldn't you get in contact with skyprah without going on the server?

giphy (4).gif

1 hour ago, skyprah said:

You were muted for a week so I don't know where you get 2 months from. I muted you for a week for your constant abuse towards me from the jail after being warned multiple times. You were also being a nuisence with your other friends who thought it was okay to challenge me, shit talk me and break rules while also showing me no respect.

I then permanently banned your smurf as you were indeed mute avading. You came on the server acting as though you were free from jail and telling all your friends. You never tried to global chat or speak to me. None the less I would of banned you anyway.

As long as the mute goes, yeah he definitely deserved that punishment although I don't recall him breaking any rules. He was unaware you were able to appeal a mute via the forums so his immediate instincts were to appeal it by in-game voice within the server. He got caught away by the whole situation and never intended to do anything more on his smurf then speak with you in person.

Reconsider the permanent ban and apply a more appropriate ban? This is definitely a wake up call for this bloke who I enjoy playing beside, and I'm sure he'll take necessary steps to become a more gentle and friendly player.

image.gif

• sm! locked this topic