SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

KZG Bhop server!

$crim

I think there should be a KZG bhop server. It would attract new players and I would play it almost every day. I think we should have two servers. Easy and hard bhop. Please take to recommendation, we would love this!

tenor.gif?itemid=7346398

giphy (1).gif

+1 I agree even though I suck at bhop!

11 hours ago, DailyDoseOfCodex said:

I think there should be a KZG bhop server. It would attract new players and I would play it almost every day. I think we should have two servers. Easy and hard bhop. Please take to recommendation, we would love this!

i think the plan was combat bhop from memory, but yeah should be good, a quick search on the forums for "bhop server" would have avoided this regurgitation of the I believe 3rd time we've gotten this post.

Edited by Black Chef

I'm not for sale yet.

38cg95l.gif

10 hours ago, Black Chef said:

i think the plan was combat bhop from memory, but yeah should be good, a quick search on the forums for "bhop server" would have avoided this regurgitation of the I believe 3rd time we've gotten this post.

Ohh loll

tenor.gif?itemid=7346398

giphy (1).gif

13 hours ago, Black Chef said:

I did create a combat bhop server a little while ago, bomb plant, auto hop, all weapons 100% accuracy, few weapons restricted and so on. Didn't place it on a server though, but if you guys think it's a good idea i have no problems doing it all over again 

giphy (4).gif

Not a fan of combat bhop, wouldn't mind a skill bhop though 

Drinking Lean And Making Memes

-Skill Surf Admin

-Combat Surf Admin

Feel free to add me on steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198242059170/

3 hours ago, THRASHER said:

I did create a combat bhop server a little while ago, bomb plant, auto hop, all weapons 100% accuracy, few weapons restricted and so on. Didn't place it on a server though, but if you guys think it's a good idea i have no problems doing it all over again 

I'd prefer 2 servers. Combat and normal bhop? Upto you guys tho.

tenor.gif?itemid=7346398

giphy (1).gif

• 2 weeks later...

Yes that would be so awesome, cause I got vacced and all I could play was bhops servers and they were fun af so +1

Signed By: WoLLeZ
Currently: KZG Member

giphy.gif

tumblr_n3ze1uxOPD1snqag2o1_500.gif

On 6/30/2017 at 0:48 PM, THRASHER said:

Skill bhop over combat bhop anyday tbh

Fuck The Population

tumblr_nukwzvrzsi1r9spw1o1_500.gif

When I was talking to Sky he said "im testing the new bhop atm xd" so he might be doing it now!

Signed By: WoLLeZ
Currently: KZG Member

giphy.gif

tumblr_n3ze1uxOPD1snqag2o1_500.gif

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search