SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Desert Eagle 100%

Σxoticrage

It will be great to have the Desert Eagle 100% cause AWP is getting boring.

+rep with you agree <3

:KZG_skillsurf:-=-Combat Surf Administrator-=-:KZG_skillsurf:

:KZG_kz:-=-Trouble In Terrorist Town Administrator-=-:KZG_kz:

(ADD ME ON STEAM IF YOU NEED ANY HELP)

76561198165758392.png

C4E209B45BBF95D6E67B8DF2A86297D315F4AB31

I wouldn't say that AWP is getting boring we all have room to improve but I would definitely agree for the 100% accuracy on other weapons including the desert eagle.

+Rep Would Love To Have A 100% Deagle

Combat surf admin

Lim’s Son

Stingy Rich Dog

Dirty Hoe

Chewbacca Is Bae

Your's Truly,

Oracle  

well yes exotic that is true awp is getting boring thats why i have stopped playing because it has been getting really boring some new updates to the server would be good like scout 100% and deagle would be GREAT fun +rep great idea

Should add S-Drop back on the scout and make it like one hit or something (:

76561198165758392.png

In my opinion 100% (or whatever it is) is pretty shit. I know a lot of the people who play combat surf like it, most likely because of their ability to shoot with normal accuracy. It ruins game play for me, and puts too much of the combat in combat surf. I mean, the awp itself isn't the worst, but if the desert eagle was also 100% it would ruin gameplay 100%. There is a reason as to why the deagle is such a powerful weapon and that's why it's also hard to use. If someone was to just spray with a deagle normally, they may hit 1-2 shots, maybe 3 if they are lucky. But if there was 100% it would just be like an overpowered dak dak or something along those lines. This gamemode does not need another 100% weapon in my opinion. 

True but it will be hard still and fun to shoot players out of the air with a Deagle if you think about it. and i respect your comment I know where you coming from it can work out for all of us if we make the old combat surf server S-Drop only and the new server makes it 100%, in my opinion, don't know if it will be a smart way cause the server is going to have fewer less players or it may get more players on both don't know what is the good choose.

76561198165758392.png

+rep adding 100% accuracy to the deagle and enabling S-drop with the scout will give a greater variety of the weapons people use on combat surf and will make the server alot more enjoyable in general.

On 30/06/2017 at 5:50 PM, Khael said:

In my opinion 100% (or whatever it is) is pretty shit. I know a lot of the people who play combat surf like it, most likely because of their ability to shoot with normal accuracy. It ruins game play for me, and puts too much of the combat in combat surf. I mean, the awp itself isn't the worst, but if the desert eagle was also 100% it would ruin gameplay 100%. There is a reason as to why the deagle is such a powerful weapon and that's why it's also hard to use. If someone was to just spray with a deagle normally, they may hit 1-2 shots, maybe 3 if they are lucky. But if there was 100% it would just be like an overpowered dak dak or something along those lines. This gamemode does not need another 100% weapon in my opinion. 

100% means people have the power to surf around and still kill people whereas in  certain situations if there is no increase of accuracy, a player would just need to camp a closed area and get easy frags.

btw about s-drop i asked a large group of people for their opinion, they said make sure its only for scout becuz people will just camp and wait for u to stop and then kill u

• 1 month later...

5 hours ago, Bubble said:

I say lets test it out for a week and see how it is then come back and discuss

:thumbs_up:

76561198165758392.png

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Will play more, the AWP got boring noscopes nolonger have a "special feeling" at 85% or whatever it was at was more fun in my opinion  because you never knew if somebody would die. soo Deagle would be fun