SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[RP] Ziptie

Ec1ipse

To be honest, zip tieing people at the moment is useless... 

Mugging is hard, I think a good idea would to make it so once you have zip tied someone you are able to see their inventory and also the money they have on them but you wouldn't be able to take it or maybe you could. It would make zip ties more useful and worth buying, make mugging easier and may even lower the death count.

If this were to be fixed up and added, the prices for zip ties would need to go up since it would be a good and useful item.

I like where you're going with the idea that once you've ziptied someone, you're able to access their inventory however you cannot take anything from it. This gives you an understanding of exactly what they have to offer, given how you approach it. +1

1 hour ago, Ec1ipse said:

To be honest, zip tieing people at the moment is useless... 

Mugging is hard, I think a good idea would to make it so once you have zip tied someone you are able to see their inventory and also the money they have on them but you wouldn't be able to take it or maybe you could. It would make zip ties more useful and worth buying, make mugging easier and may even lower the death count.

If this were to be fixed up and added, the prices for zip ties would need to go up since it would be a good and useful item.

+1 I agree

1 hour ago, Black Chef said:

This will just allow the promanant gangs to own more of the server

The suggestion is to make solo mugging easier, as of right now, you can only mug with 3 people against 1 as people either run or pull out their equipped weapon

Fuck The Population

tumblr_nukwzvrzsi1r9spw1o1_500.gif

6 hours ago, Ruby Da Cherry said:

The suggestion is to make solo mugging easier, as of right now, you can only mug with 3 people against 1 as people either run or pull out their equipped weapon

this suggestion just encourages robbing and makes it harder for new players to start off, all im saying. Do we really want a server where you get ziptied

every second time you go to the blackmarket and not giving everything you have will get you killed?

Edited by Black Chef

I'm not for sale yet.

38cg95l.gif

17 minutes ago, Black Chef said:

this suggestion just encourages robbing and makes it harder for new players to start off, all im saying. Do we really want a server where you get ziptied

every second time you go to the blackmarket and not giving everything you have will get you killed?

This is why gangs were implemented. If however you're an individual with no gang whatsoever with such a 'risk vs reward' occupation, then I find this is your own mistake if confronted and mugged. The Black Market zone is considered very risky and dangerous, thus why you must take caution into entering such a zone with handfuls of worthy items.

Saying this, when discussing possible ideas with Skyprah, the rule that states where you can only mug a player per 10minutes/same player within 60minutes needs to be majorly increased to many reasons including the one you've stated.

I do like this idea as it has been mentioned before. This would basically end the useless RDMs from muggers who get no money/items because the person literally has none. Today I dealt with a player who mugged and killed another player because he said he had no money or items. I was showed evidence which proved the person who died literally has $0 and nothing in his inventory/weapons. This suggestion would fix unnecessary killings like this.

And yes the 10 minutes per mug will be greatly increased as it's not realistic to the server full of 35 drug dealers. When it's increased and if the suggestion is implemented, we will see less useless RDMs and more realistic muggings :aikido:

This would work and will be easier,

19 hours ago, KZRRR said:

I like where you're going with the idea that once you've ziptied someone, you're able to access their inventory however you cannot take anything from it. This gives you an understanding of exactly what they have to offer, given how you approach it. +1

But this is a really good suggestion ^ They could look inside the inventory but not be able to take anything out, just forcing them to give it to them or else death

2 hours ago, Black Chef said:

Yeah I understand that, but robbing should only be allowed in certain places, in quote (danger zones such as the slums, mines, bmd ect. So jobs that are in the (safe zone) are able to do their job and not get mugged

Fuck The Population

1 hour ago, Ruby Da Cherry said:

Yeah I understand that, but robbing should only be allowed in certain places, in quote (danger zones such as the slums, mines, bmd ect. So jobs that are in the (safe zone) are able to do their job and not get mugged

Judging by the amount of rdms that realistically won't work, sorry for being the party pooper but I don't like the idea of handing criminals X-ray vision.

I'm not for sale yet.

38cg95l.gif

43 minutes ago, Black Chef said:

Judging by the amount of rdms that realistically won't work, sorry for being the party pooper but I don't like the idea of handing criminals X-ray vision.

x-ray vision? they won't know people are in these places, I just think that areas should be stated as (safe areas) to stop mugs happening in public and people getting mugged at places like the bank when no-one is there

Fuck The Population

47 minutes ago, Black Chef said:

It's not handing criminals X-ray vision. I'd say it's more of a support that infact stabilizes the ability of mugging.. and as Skyprah mentioned, it will remove useless RDM's due to players not having anything of worth. Plus with the addition of the 'increased time of mugging per player', this concept would work well.

Although my dude, their are many solutions in order to not get mugged and one of them being, don't travel individually! This is commonly expressed through the actions of Police Officers as when one explores the server himself, he's usually placed in tough situations with criminals in which he can't escape from.. most of the time.

Unless you're one who desires to take the streets on himself, take into account the concept of risk and reward.

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search