SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[Combat Surf] SmartB's Admin Application

SmartB

Server you're Applying for?: Combat Surf

Steam Account Name: SmartB

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:132640876

Description of Yourself: My names Blair, im 16, im am very active on csgo and KZG Combat Surf. I Enjoy working in a team and love helping people who need it, I try my hardest and i am easily approachable and ready to undertake any task.

Play Time on the server you're applying for?: 4 days 02:35:19 hours

Vouching Staff Members of the server you are applying for?: trumperypear

What time do you normally play on the Server you're appplying for?: After-Noon/Night
Spare Time

Players vouching your application?: DryDog
Tommo
Dora
BigRedCock 

Why do you think you deseve to be a part of the Killzone Gaming Staffing Team?: I beleive I will be a perfect fit for an admin as I play by the rules and look to help enforce the rules upon the KZG Combat Surf server. I look to bring a positive vibe to any situation and help anyone in need, I will unforce the rules on the server and I will help new players by telling them the rules and giving them tips and tricks on how to be better. I will report any behaviour that breaks the rules of the server and will try to provide evidence of this.

What qualities can you bring to Killzone Gaming?: I can bring a positive vibe and well , I am easily aproachable and I will undergo any task in a mature and responsible manner

Have you checked the application requirements?: Yes

Have you read the server rules of the server you're applying for?: Yes

Do you have a loud and audible microphone?: Yes

Edited by SmartB

Cheers;

SmartB

+rep I can see him helping out the server chill guy ,he knows the rules and he is a chill out guy, in general, he is online most of the time GL BRO <3

:KZG_skillsurf:-=-Combat Surf Administrator-=-:KZG_skillsurf:

:KZG_kz:-=-Trouble In Terrorist Town Administrator-=-:KZG_kz:

(ADD ME ON STEAM IF YOU NEED ANY HELP)

76561198165758392.png

C4E209B45BBF95D6E67B8DF2A86297D315F4AB31

• 1 month later...

+rep We need more admins on the server, this guy will improve activity immensely. He is active all the time. SmartB is the perfect candidate for the admin role.

he is a fucking legend man :fb-heart:

34 minutes ago, Ben Taber said:

-rep he is a rude guy tries to steal people skins and he lied to me

nah i was joking he is a good guy he has a good opinion on the server and some of the things he can do to help out with the server

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/30/2017 at 8:14 PM, SmartB said:

Server you're Applying for?: Combat Surf

Steam Account Name: SmartB

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:132640876

Description of Yourself: My names Blair, im 16, im am very active on csgo and KZG Combat Surf. I Enjoy working in a team and love helping people who need it, I try my hardest and i am easily approachable and ready to undertake any task.

Play Time on the server you're applying for?: 2 days 18:16:05 hours

What time do you normally play on the Server you're appplying for?: After-Noon/Night
Spare Time

Vouching Staff Members of the server you are applying for?: trumperypear

Players vouching your application?: DryDog
Tommo
Dora
BigRedCock (Sorry)

Why do you think you deseve to be a part of the Killzone Gaming Staffing Team?: I beleive I will be a perfect fit for an admin as I play by the rules and look to help enforce the rules upon the KZG Combat Surf server. I look to bring a positive vibe to any situation and help anyone in need, I will unforce the rules on the server and I will help new players by telling them the rules and giving them tips and tricks on how to be better. I will report any behaviour that breaks the rules of the server and will try to provide evidence of this.

What qualities can you bring to Killzone Gaming?: I can bring a positive vibe and well , I am easily aproachable and I will undergo any task in a mature and responsible manner

Have you checked the application requirements?: Yes

Have you read the server rules of the server you're applying for?: Yes

Do you have a loud and audible microphone?: Yes

+rep deserves to be admin and is willing to help out.

+rep never met u but seems like your ready for the position according to your app and all other comments. Goodluck

Become a real Aussie

:carlton: 

:carlton: :carlton: 

:carlton::carlton: :carlton: 

:carlton: :carlton: 

:carlton:  

+rep is very nice to me when other ppl call me fat and bully me. He is very nice man and deserves this role, he is very active and is always ready to take on any task to the best of his ability.

+1 Ma mans SmartB is a slick af triangle slider and slick af with the ladies and slick af in general conversation. Would be better than current admins 100% !

9 minutes ago, SMARTD said:

FUCKING BITCH HE  HARRASES ME THE LIL NIGGER FUCK HIM I HOPE HE DOSNT GET ADMIN AND I, CHIBI WILL GET IT BEFORE U NIGGER

SmartD I dont know where the "harrases me" part comes into this as most of the people on the combat surf server know me and I talk to 90% of the people with microphones and they don't have a problem with me. Please keep the racism out of this and if you don't want me as admin then just -rep and put a reason, you dont need to make a fake account with most of my name to -rep by trying to accuse me of doing something I didnt do. 

Cheers;

SmartB

17 minutes ago, SMARTD said:

LIES
U BIG FAT LIER U HARRAS ME EVERYDAY

Any evidence of me "harrasing" you would be appreciated to back up your accusation.

Cheers;

SmartB

• 3 weeks later...

Congratulations @SmartB you have been accepted please get hold of me via steam so we can talk about perms and what to do in certain situations etc etc

Yours Truly,

My Name is Tito
Management
| Killzone Gaming

• My Name is Tito locked this topic