SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

SpaceJam2k's Unban Appeal

SpaceJam2k

Your ingame Name: SpaceJam2k

Server you were banned / muted on?: Jailbreak

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:194486743

Date / Time of Ban: 1/07/2017

Admin that banned or muted (if known): Sirtron

Reason for ban (if known): I was banned on teamspeak (2hours) and roleplay (2hours) for meta gaming.
i know its a small punishment but its so fucking unfair.
I was meta gaming on roleplay, i admit it. but why the fuck am i banned on teamspeak too. if u ban me on csgo then i cant meta game.

Also, You could of just silenced me because i was in jail anyways. ( a ban was not necessary ) 

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: just read above

Edited by SpaceJam2k

sky.png

Team Speak idk why ts but okay. If u banned on role play u cant meta game on team speak

Ummmmmmmmmmmm

dude, if i got banned on csgo, then i couldnt meta game anymore.  @Oniwach

atleast mute me on ts and silence me on roleplay, cause now i have nothing to do, and now i have to wait 2hours to just go on roleplay and wait out another 3 hours of jailtime

Edited by SpaceJam2k

sky.png

@Oniwach actual stop acting like u never meta game. its so obvious. u and ur gangs always did.

don't come out here and act like youve never done it and be the nice guy.

I want to hear @Sirtron response.

Edited by SpaceJam2k

sky.png

You broke the rules and you were banned for it. You were using Teamspeak as a platform to cheat and you were banned.

2jz1fkoweayz.png

@Harik I actually rarely even meta gamed on teamspeak, it was more through the server. 

Though if i was banned on cs then i can't metagame so theres no real point of me being banned on ts, cause i already learnt my lesson

And if sirtron can't even make a response then i should be unbanned right now. Because he did read it.

Watch sirtron respond after the two hours. 

Edited by SpaceJam2k

sky.png

• Sirtron locked this topic