SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Roleplay Squizzy's Admin Application

Squizzy

Server you're Applying for?: Roleplay

Steam Account Name: Squizzy

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:110166275

Description of Yourself: Hola! I am Squizzy the current Head of Jailbreak aswell as being a TTT admin. I am a long member of KZG and have been enjoying Roleplay alot recently. Other things I enjoy are soccer, food, being global & completing all the achievements in random games. I am also an official carrier of Ec1ipse to get him out of silver along with Wan Kin and Thrasher aswell as doing bikini modelling on the side.

Play Time on the server you're applying for?: 2d 22:02h

What time do you normally play on the Server you're appplying for?: On weekends and after school when possible. I'm two hours behind due to timezones so I am on 'later'

Vouching Staff Members of the server you are applying for?: Ec1ipse
Sirtron

Players vouching your application?: Gyro
Motion
Khael
Bing Bong
Zoomin'DForeign
Delacey

Why do you think you deseve to be a part of the Killzone Gaming Staffing Team?: Beside already being part of it, I think I deserve to be part of it due to my loyalty to the KZG servers. I have put in a lot of time and effort in to Roleplay and other servers in trying to make it a better and more enjoyable place for everyone. I am more then prepared for the position of a roleplay admin and have been thinking about ever since the server was in it's early beta. I always try and help new and old people on the server and try to be positive to everyone.

What qualities can you bring to Killzone Gaming?: Calmness in situations
Maturity
Experience

Have you checked the application requirements?: Yes

Have you read the server rules of the server you're applying for?: Yes

Do you have a loud and audible microphone?: Yes

giphy.gif.b411e519453f91ba7d87d0ba38a9bdb6.gif

Squizzy shows the potential to be a good admin, but is just an all round shit person, being the head of JB has infused him with toxicity and he has never been the same since, getting ptsd flashbacks of Stormy spam messaging to be unbanned. Squizzy is only 8 and I feel that his maturity although is high for his age, is fucking shit. One time I was having a walk in the forest and I saw him putting his ding dong in a squirrel. -rep, nothx.

I'm not for sale yet.

38cg95l.gif

+rep need more jailbreak admins to help moderate the server as it's completely dead right now and it needs some encouragement!

+rep for roleplay, he is great guy and helpful. he knows how to settle down situations and is understanding. He'd be a great admin. 

Edited by Khael
  • Sad 1

Squizzy?

ygtTx4i.png

Nah all jokes aside, Squizzy is one of the best staff member known on KZG. His loyalty is loyal, calm 90% of the time (10% is flaming in comp, "FUCK THOSE GIMPS" and "WTF ECLIPSE" Squizzy 2k17 Quotes) and can't forget his intelligence, this young 12-year-old is so intelligent I thought he was 20. 

+rep

Edited by Ec1ipse

"PLUS REP MY ADMIN APP" "PLUS REP MY ADMIN APP" "PLUS REP MY ADMIN APP" "PLUS REP MY ADMIN APP" "PLUS REP MY ADMIN APP" "PLUS REP MY ADMIN APP" "PLUS REP MY ADMIN APP" "PLUS REP MY ADMIN APP" "PLUS REP MY ADMIN APP"   "PLUS REP MY ADMIN APP"  "PLUS REP MY ADMIN APP""PLUS REP MY ADMIN APP" "PLUS REP MY ADMIN APP""PLUS REP MY ADMIN APP"

Good luck Greg! Ik you will get this. +rep

Edited by Gyro ®

Да, тоа ебан

Wait your head admin of JB but want to apply for JB admin? basically a demotion? well anyways +1 great admin already.

On 7/3/2017 at 7:20 PM, Ec1ipse said:

Squizzy?

ygtTx4i.png

Nah all jokes aside, Squizzy is one of the best staff member known on KZG. His loyalty is loyal, calm 90% of the time (10% is flaming in comp, "FUCK THOSE GIMPS" and "WTF ECLIPSE" Squizzy 2k17 Quotes) and can't forget his intelligence, this young 12-year-old is so intelligent I thought he was 20. 

+rep

lol this is comedy gold.

ACCEPTED!?!?!?!?

BITCH TO SKYPRAH FOR PERMS KID !?!?!

Yours Truly,

My Name is Tito
Management
| Killzone Gaming

• My Name is Tito locked this topic