SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Sky's Ban Request

Wolfleader

Your Ingame Name: Wolfleader

Thier Ingame Name: Sky

Their Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:80601925

Which Server:

Reason why they should be banned / muted: I think he should be banned because he rdm me after i defended my gang member who was getting robbed. he didnt have a gun nor did noice pussy so i had to step in and help.

Proof / Evidence: Sorry it didnt pick up my mic but i was saying i was defending my gang member as he was asking for help.
https://youtu.be/q-qfjtxZymc

Cheers,

Wolfleader! :D
Fun Server Administrator!! <3 

https://gyazo.com/f199fc18ddb0b24331b171898ed92443

So looks like chicken was robbing one of ur friends and u friends tell u to come sine he robbing u for starters stop ghosting...

And lets look u killed one of my gang members... My other gang members even told me becuase they saw wat happend so i have right to kill you thanks you very much and please stop ghosting....

Ummmmmmmmmmmm

@perma if ghosting is meta-gaming and I think that is what you are referring to, the only thing I can hear on the video is to get outside and that was coming from the player in the yellow outfit that was watching the robbery happen, unless I'm missing something I can't see any evidence of meta-gaming on @Wolfleader behalf. As for the killing of @ChickenDestroyer21 that is also fine as a member of his gang was being robbed in a location inside and away from witnesses and @Wolfleader decided to kill @ChickenDestroyer21 was the best solution to save his friend. As for @perma killing @Wolfleader that to me is clear rdm, you killed him on the streets in public and you gave him no chance for him to save himself. I have no doubt that also your gang would have communicated in TeamSpeak to determine who killed @ChickenDestroyer21 . Am I missing anything? 

@perma you are also a cop so you really should know the rules for rp. 

5135_101.png&key=b46b56d6a110bb30feb65cb76561198064405149.png&key=cd79db14b417bd76561198064405149.png&key=77b2b9d9d9da09graphic.png&key=abdd4fbbb688120b538163e5

@TrumperyPear indeed no one is speaking in-game, but to me, it sounds like gabe the same person that was standing outside and more than likely said it in TeamSpeak so he wouldn't be targeted by chicken. I would not regard this as meta-gaming due to him being able to see the robbery and giving advice, instead of planning with noice. i.e if he was saying you run and I will shoot him then that is meta-gaming as they are planning to do something.

5135_101.png&key=b46b56d6a110bb30feb65cb76561198064405149.png&key=cd79db14b417bd76561198064405149.png&key=77b2b9d9d9da09graphic.png&key=abdd4fbbb688120b538163e5

Thank you @Sirtron for understanding.

we were using steam voice chat and where talking through their. they then said chicken was robbing them so i ran in and said free him or i'll shoot (my voice isnt picked up my shadowplay) he just stood there so i shot.

Cheers,

Wolfleader! :D
Fun Server Administrator!! <3 

https://gyazo.com/f199fc18ddb0b24331b171898ed92443

@Wolfleader if the person getting robbed told you that they were getting robbed than that is indeed meta-gaming but if the witness told you then that is not meta gaming. can you please clarify who said what.

@Sirtron ayyy one of my other gang members told me who killled chicken. Since I was informed of them killing by another gang member who killed chicken We  hunted him for 2 mins and found him... So its my gang member who they killed so i killed wolf leader since i was informed by another gang member who killed my gang member and when wolf leaders other gang member noice since i killed wolf leader came to kill but he missed alll him bullets so I hunted him.

Ummmmmmmmmmmm

Ninja also clearly tell me there he is in game even tohugh hes not in my gang. Aswell as the person with the gun next to me was the gang member who informed me about this.

Ummmmmmmmmmmm

To me, it's extremely suspicious that Chicken was killed and then you guys knew exactly who killed him. You say that one of your gang members informed you, but if they knew who killed Chicken, wouldn't they rush in and kill the guy? And unless your gang member saw the kill and ran away instantly, I'm not inclined to believe you. I'm more inclined to believe that you saw the Killfeed or Chicken told you after he died. Either one is meta, if not breaking NLR.

And I can believe my own thoughts on this because if your gang member did see them kill Chicken, or a witness did see it, why didn't you guys instantly go to the apartments and kill them there. If Ninja was the one who saw it as you said, he should have known where you were before he left to follow Wolf and where to look to inform you of Chicken. And it took you a full minute to move around the corner from where you were last seen in the video.

Wolf, you might not know, but the crosshair you are using is not allowed and you can be banned for using it.

5 hours ago, Shengo said:

Wolf, you might not know, but the crosshair you are using is not allowed and you can be banned for using it.

One of the "Senior Management" uses the same crosshair and posted screenshots on the forum using it. 

9 minutes ago, Rufus66 said:

One of the "Senior Management" uses the same crosshair and posted screenshots on the forum using it. 

Nowhere does it state using a alternative crosshair will get anyone banned. All evidence submitted will be ignored. I don't blame "Senior Management" for using one, how are they supposed to defend against a gang of 5 people all with crosshair overlays xD

On another note, crosshairs for police will be enabled shortly.

9 minutes ago, skyprah said:

Nowhere does it state using a alternative crosshair will get anyone banned. All evidence submitted will be ignored. I don't blame "Senior Management" for using one, how are they supposed to defend against a gang of 5 people all with crosshair overlays xD

On another note, crosshairs for police will be enabled shortly.

and yet how many people so far have been banned for using a crosshair? yet as soon as one of your 12 year old friends gets reported it's no longer wrong or against the rules to have one. and yet your saying roleplay should be realistic so you remove crosshair in game, but you're now allowed to have a 3rd party one? (just saying this because some mates (who are not in my gang) got banned for this, which now seems pretty unfair. 

edit:

if its just for police, it's just like jailbreak again. making it too easy for the targeted side. and look what happened, now jailbreak is dead. 

Edited by Khael
edit

6 minutes ago, Khael said:

and yet how many people so far have been banned for using a crosshair? yet as soon as one of your 12 year old friends gets reported it's no longer wrong or against the rules to have one. and yet your saying roleplay should be realistic so you remove crosshair in game, but you're now allowed to have a 3rd party one? 

edit:

if its just for police, it's just like jailbreak again. making it too easy for the targeted side. and look what happened, now jailbreak is dead. 

No one has been banned for using a crosshair at least not from me and I have never told anyone to ban anyone for that.

And in relation to jailbreak, it died when we released Roleplay. If you notice we are not the only jailbreak to die and the only active Australian jailbreak server gets 20max people. The gamemode is an old dying gamemode so you can try trash talk all you want but we all knowyou are just salty. On another note, yeah we still have over 240 people across our CSGO servers at peak time :ag: #dying

Just now, skyprah said:

No one has been banned for using a crosshair lmao????

And in relation to jailbreak, it died when we released Roleplay. If you notice we are not the only jailbreak to die and the only active Australian jailbreak server gets 20max people. The gamemode is an old dying gamemode, so you can try trash talk all you want but we know you are just salty. On another note, yeah we still have over 240 people across our CSGO server at peak time :ag: #dying

Broseph was banned for using the crosshair. I've been told that people aren't supposed to have a crosshair because IRL you don't have a crosshair. 

So if there aren't any problems with a Crosshair it should be enabled for everyone?

4 minutes ago, Shengo said:

Broseph was banned for using the crosshair. I've been told that people aren't supposed to have a crosshair because IRL you don't have a crosshair. 

So if there aren't any problems with a Crosshair it should be enabled for everyone?

First I've heard. I can't police people with crosshair overlays as that would be impossible. I simply ignore evidence with people using overlays as I dislike their unfair advantage.

Holy fuck. It's an online game. All you do is whinge and whine like your life depends on being successful in a game mode inside of a game. Sick of seeing the 15+ posts a day of bitches whining about the same shit constantly.

1. Don't be a law breaker
  2. Don't get caught/arrested/punished.

EDIT: I genuinely enjoyed RP at the beginning. I stopped enjoying it because I'd hop on, arrest or make sure people were abiding by the rules and whilst doing that I was getting yelled and screamed at for trying to help. You guys take this so seriously. Relax and have fun. In 10 years time, you won't be playing the server and depending on it to survive.

Edited by Harik

2jz1fkoweayz.png

3 hours ago, Khael said:

and yet how many people so far have been banned for using a crosshair? yet as soon as one of your 12 year old friends gets reported it's no longer wrong or against the rules to have one. and yet your saying roleplay should be realistic so you remove crosshair in game, but you're now allowed to have a 3rd party one? (just saying this because some mates (who are not in my gang) got banned for this, which now seems pretty unfair. 

edit:

Ik its a bit late, but IRL cops usually have better  aim when it comes to guns because they have been trained to use them. It is sorta the same with this, crosshair improves aim, cops in-game get the advantage they get IRL. 

25 minutes ago, TRADING | Bing Bong Boing said:

Ik its a bit late, but IRL cops usually have better  aim when it comes to guns because they have been trained to use them. It is sorta the same with this, crosshair improves aim, cops in-game get the advantage they get IRL. 

Exactly and hence why it's getting added. It's actually so funny that people complain about this yet the people complaining use overlays and blutack :564da112d749c_wink(1): Just another excuse to complain about useless shit because they're salty.

Now back on topic. This is an RDM by sky in public and isn't allowed. This could of been done else where. This type of behavior is not wanted on the server. Maybe in the near future with adjusted/remodeled rules would this be accepted but for now no. The reason being If we were to allow these types of kills in public, the server would literally turn into a death match as people revenge killed for incidents that happened 24 hours ago etc.  Thanks & closed.

• skyprah locked this topic