SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[Combat Surf] Super-Soc 's Moderator Application

Super_Soc

Server you're Applying for?: Combat Surf

Steam Account Name: Super-Soc

Your Steam ID: STEAM_76561198200812699

Description of Yourself: I am quite a reliable person when it comes to play time. I have been surfing for a while now and I believe my mature and relaxed approach can really benefit the KZG combat surf team.

Play Time on the server you're applying for?: 4pm to 6pm

What time do you normally play on the Server you're appplying for?: 4pm to 8pm

Vouching Staff Members of the server you are applying for?:

Players vouching your application?: in chat

Why do you think you deseve to be a part of the Killzone Gaming Staffing Team?: I have been surfing on KZG for a long time now and have always enjoyed the way ther server is run. There are constant updates to keep the server fun and safe. I know that with my experince with combat surf and my good reputation on the server I will be able to help keep the server safe and fun and I know I can take a calm approach to stop controlling MIC spammers.

What qualities can you bring to Killzone Gaming?: I have a lot of time on my hands and if I am accepted into this role I will be on for hours everyday. I have lots of experince with surf so I will be able to help new comers that come onto the server and finally with my cool calm and relaxed personality I will be able to stop bullies or and type of trolls that exist on the server.

Have you checked the application requirements?: Yes

Have you read the server rules of the server you're applying for?: Yes

Do you have a loud and audible microphone?: No

• 2 weeks later...

+rep played surf with soc for quite a while now. he's pretty confident with his knowledge on all the surf rules and enforces them decently. 

Btw ur mic is loud and audible (unless u got a new one)

• 1 month later...

Congratulations @Super_Soc you have been accepted please get hold of me via steam so we can talk about perms and what to do in certain situations etc etc

Yours Truly,

My Name is Tito
Management
| Killzone Gaming

• My Name is Tito locked this topic