SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

capsicum xd's Ban Request

$crim

Your Ingame Name: Codex

Thier Ingame Name: capsicum xD

Their Steam ID: STEAM_

Which Server: Jailbreak

Reason why they should be banned / muted: So I was having a good time gambling when my friend Sky (A cop) got killed. As I had witnessed it I put the witness log in chat around 3-4 minutes later I got killed by capsicum xD for being a witness. I'm not sure if I didn't see it but i don't think you are aloud to kill someone if they were a witness. He constantly abuses everyone and I find he's not a good player of our community.

Proof / Evidence: Bing Bong Boing Mcgee- A Witness who saw everything. (A member of the police)
[-T-] You have witnessed capsicum xD killing [AGS] Codex - Auto Reported[BETA only]
Another witness that doesn't want to be named.
Now I have a screenshot of Capsicum damage to me in console
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=965057886

Edited by DailyDoseOfCodex
  • Sad 1

tenor.gif?itemid=7346398

giphy (1).gif

if you show that witness report im allowed to kill you and i found you in like 1-2mins  false report <3

• Like 1

You got killed for being a witness of a crime, think of it like this.

The Cartel is the biggest gang in Uptown, you witness a crime that the leader of the Cartel committed. Do you think the Cartel would allow you to live after you are a witness to a crime that could net him in jail?

• Like 2

Fuck The Population

tumblr_nukwzvrzsi1r9spw1o1_500.gif

5 minutes ago, Ruby Da Cherry said:

You got killed for being a witness of a crime, think of it like this.

The Cartel is the biggest gang in Uptown, you witness a crime that the leader of the Cartel committed. Do you think the Cartel would allow you to live after you are a witness to a crime that could net him in jail?

So if there is 10 witnesses, you then kill 10 people? Since when was killing witnesses a few minutes later in public on the other side of the map allowed.

but there was only the one witness that had the report and shared it to global if they kept it just showed the cops that wouldnt have happened

3 minutes ago, Capsicum said:

but there was only the one witness that had the report and shared it to global if they kept it just showed the cops that wouldnt have happened

You killed him in the coin toss room in front of multiple NPCs and other witnesses?  Do you not see where I have an issue with what you are doing. You are going to start slaying multiple random players because they saw you kill someone? You literally slayed him in front of other people, in public and in front of witnesses and NPCs just because he saw you kill someone. Wouldn't that mean you'd have to then slay multiple people in the cointoss room?

Do you not see why I have an issue with your gang and what you are doing?

1 minute ago, Capsicum said:

those NPCs dont know where i shot him from

But you were in the room? and then you ran.

Edited by DailyDoseOfCodex

tenor.gif?itemid=7346398

giphy (1).gif

I have spoken to multiple witnesses from the cointoss room as well as spoken to the NPCs:564da112d749c_wink(1):. This is an RDM, this is why your gang has attention from the police. Please remember this all started because you killed a police officer because he was giving your friend a small fine. Closed and banned. 

• skyprah locked this topic