SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Foxies Aplication 2

Foxie

This is my hopfuly better application Id like to give a the biggest thanks to GimmeYoFries for helping me fix my aplication couldnt do it with out him.

Current in game name : Foxie (trading)

What server are you applying for?: Combat Surf

Steam ID (http://steamidfinder.com): STEAM_0:0:59116519

Where are you located?: Sydney

Do you have an in-game microphone?: yes

How many hours on CS:GO?: 1400 (wtf I'm wasting my life on csgo!!!)  :s 

How many hours do you have on the server? (Type /pt or /playtime or gameme in server): Around 16hrs

Have you read the server rules for the server that you are applying for admin on?:   Yes

Have you ever donated to the server?: no 

Name at least two people who will vouch for you to be an admin: 
- GimmeYoFries
- Panda
- Sandos
- Ronald
- Kwala
- Tito

Why do you want to be an admin on Killzone Gaming?: I am an active admin that will always be there to help other people in need. I am quite mature and like to play combat surf a lot. I am also very friendly and love to interact with people on the server judging by my past experiences on Jailbreak. This means, if help is ever needed I will always not only try my best, I will also do my best to help. As I am a current admin on jailbreak, this has help me a lot and so I have learnt to a high degree about how admining a server works and what it takes to be an admin and since I have experience of being an admin, this will make it easier for me to be admin on combat surf. I believe I can take responsibility on the server by muting mic spammers, slaying after and making everyone have a good time by being friendly. Also, as I’m known on KZG, this will allow people to look up to me as an admin. As a result, I would like to help the server out as I love playing on the server (plus I get to slap people jk ily). I also know the server is new and will need more admins so I would like to help. I have already seen people been AFK and delay the round a lot so I think with more admins this problem won't occur as much. 
I really love KZG and I would love to be a part of the combat surf team to help grow the server!

What qualities can you bring to Killzone Gaming?:

- Mature
- Know all the rules
- Responsible
- Clear working mic
- Experience in being admin
- Know most commands
- Know lots of information about the server
- Active on the server 
- Generally nice to talk to
- Good Vibes 

What do you think of Killzone Gaming?: best servers in the entire world. LIKE THE BEST. Best community. Best admins. Best owner. Best servers. THE BEST.

Extra (If any): well I'm admin on jailbreak but you guys already know that. If you want to know something about me, I like cats, pizza, chocolate and just food in general (that’s probably why I'm fat). I married serjent then we broke up then we married again the we divorced again and now I'm with sandos . Um, I'm also real cooooooool    (that’s why the text is pink  ). My hobbies include making me setup look cool, playing games, playing on kzg, slapping people on jailbreak and of cause annoying knight.

'ItsGeorgio' wrote:
+rep Amazing guy,knows the rules and can have have laughs with

ckbFrte.png

Legend tells of a legendary warrior whose kung fu skills were the stuff of legend.  

Foxie is one of the greatest admin i've seen on JB. For being 13 he is extremely mature and I believe would also be a great admin on Combat Surf.

giphy.gif.b411e519453f91ba7d87d0ba38a9bdb6.gif

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search