SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Ban Request for It's not ray

Squirtle

Your ingame name: Squirtle with Dwon Syndrome

Their ingame name: dw, it's not ray

Their STEAMID ( steamid.io ): STEAM_0:0:79603981

Which server?: Jail Break

Reason for why they should be banned: This user was warned by admins muted many times for abusing me and other members. He continued to abuse me ingame which was witnessed by Squizzy. I then added the user to ask what I may have done to upset him in any way. He replied with a stream of abuse in game and through steam messages. I have screen shots of the steam message abuse but not the in game.

Proof/Evidence:  
Well just remember this, Everyday is a gift that can be taken away by anyone or anything so treasure it!

tbh you were abusing just as much dude that is a steam chat what the staff cant do anything about there was abuse comin from you to so plz included you abused 2?!

I personally think your a great kid but the lack of truth in this post is not right.

Im on pepsi's side just because its so true you have false killed me many times with out warns so if you warned me next time u are wardan that would be great and u have abused so many more players,cheers. -A4-

'Do It For Pepsi' wrote:
tbh you were abusing just as much dude that is a steam chat what the staff cant do anything about there was abuse comin from you to so plz included you abused 2?!

Do you have any proof of me abusing back? I told him to fuck off multiple times. That's all. Yes they can Pepsi, Squizzy already contacted me. He is the only reason why I posted a ban request. The evidence shown in the steam messages relate to the abuse in game so your argument is invalid.
Well just remember this, Everyday is a gift that can be taken away by anyone or anything so treasure it!

The parts you've selected have shown a bit of abuse however, the team cannot make a conclusion based on a few pictures.

Closed until more evidence is provided.

NksF4lc.png

'--A4--' wrote:
Im on pepsi's side just because its so true you have false killed me many times with out warns so if you warned me next time u are wardan that would be great and u have abused so many more players,cheers. -A4-
False killing has nothing to do in this ban request, I am a nazi get over it. I abuse friends in a friendly way. I don't see any ban requests on me? You also joined in the abuse towards me. Remember two admins were on during all this, if Squizzy or Serjent saw me abuse they would have pulled me up as I was talking to them in steam. Once again any proof? If you think I am abusing take screen shots and post them here.

Squizzy and Serjent were eye witnesses of the abuse. Some of the abuse was also directed to Serjent too. Are two admins enough evidence to push it over the top?

CELLA was there also, he kicked him twice and then he stopped. I think dw, its ray should have a last warning before being banned. I think he realised that he was in the wrong and he was being mean to Squirtle. You both need to stop going at each other and let this go.

giphy.gif.b411e519453f91ba7d87d0ba38a9bdb6.gif

'Acid' wrote:
Their ingame name: dw, it's not ray

Well if it's not Ray, who is it?

I'm sorry, shouldn't be a meme

I saw this coming hahaha. I am dying of laughter from that one post. :P

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search