SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[Minecraft] UB Ethreal 's Moderator Application

Ethreal

Server you're Applying for?: Minecraft Survival

Steam Account Name: UB Ethreal

Your Steam ID: STEAM_ETHREALDEATH

Description of Yourself: Young boy and Energetic

Play Time on the server you're applying for?: 2-3 (BTW THERE IS NO MINECRAFT SURVIVAL, DOING FOR MINECRAFT SURVIVAL)

What time do you normally play on the Server you're appplying for?: Weekend's (11-1) Weekday's (Don't Know Until School Starts)

Vouching Staff Members of the server you are applying for?: Wolfleader, Dragonleader

Players vouching your application?: None

Why do you think you deseve to be a part of the Killzone Gaming Staffing Team?: I feel like ill be able to participate and help in any situation.

What qualities can you bring to Killzone Gaming?: Trust, Fun, (not saying its not fun) No Hackers / Greifers.

Have you checked the application requirements?: Yes

Have you read the server rules of the server you're applying for?: Yes

Do you have a loud and audible microphone?: Yes

-rep I play this server pretty much every day and i havent seen this person on once. Even if he has been on he hasnt been helping people out. 

Also you need to add much more detail with your application and add some thought

Please add more player vouches and Wolf Leader and Dragon Leader aren't staff

Edited by Wisey

8 minutes ago, Wisey said:

-rep I play this server pretty much every day and i havent seen this person on once. Even if he has been on he hasnt been helping people out. 

Also you need to add much more detail with your application and add some thought

He stated that it was for the minecraft server, use your eyes.

26 minutes ago, Wisey said:

Wolfleader is one, I beleive

+1 I've seen him on and he seems to be a helpful person in the KZG minecraft community. I think Ethreal is suitable for the role of a MC admin for survival.

Wisey lmao

+1 Even though i don't play the MC server i'm basing him off what he's like on ts and other servers i've seen him on, he's mature, kind and very respectful

Goodluck on your MC application @Ethreal

1 hour ago, Wisey said:

Didn't even read the app lma0

5 hours ago, Ethreal said:

Server you're Applying for?: Minigames

Steam Account Name: UB Ethreal

Your Steam ID: STEAM_ETHREALDEATH

Description of Yourself: Young boy and Energetic

Play Time on the server you're applying for?: 2-3 (BTW THERE IS NO MINECRAFT SURVIVAL, DOING FOR MINECRAFT SURVIVAL)

What time do you normally play on the Server you're appplying for?: Weekend's (11-1) Weekday's (Don't Know Until School Starts)

Vouching Staff Members of the server you are applying for?: Wolfleader, Dragonleader

Players vouching your application?: None

Why do you think you deseve to be a part of the Killzone Gaming Staffing Team?: I feel like ill be able to participate and help in any situation.

What qualities can you bring to Killzone Gaming?: Trust, Fun, (not saying its not fun) No Hackers / Greifers.

Have you checked the application requirements?: Yes

Have you read the server rules of the server you're applying for?: Yes

Do you have a loud and audible microphone?: Yes

Good application, even though there's limited players on the MC server it would be good to have administrators.

Fuck The Population

tumblr_nukwzvrzsi1r9spw1o1_500.gif

2 hours ago, Swiftzz ♛ said:

+1 Even though i don't play the MC server i'm basing him off what he's like on ts and other servers i've seen him on, he's mature, kind and very respectful

Goodluck on your MC application @Ethreal

3 hours ago, Hyst said:

+1 I've seen him on and he seems to be a helpful person in the KZG minecraft community. I think Ethreal is suitable for the role of a MC admin for survival.

Wisey lmao

2 hours ago, Ruby Da Cherry said:

Didn't even read the app lma0

Good application, even though there's limited players on the MC server it would be good to have administrators.

Thankyou Guys,

On 7/14/2017 at 4:37 PM, Dongle said:

He stated that it was for the minecraft server, use your eyes.

It said minigames when i saw it 

50 minutes ago, Wisey said:

It said minigames when i saw it 

Yeah but wouldn't you read the application before -repping?

tenor.gif?itemid=7346398

giphy (1).gif

On ‎17‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 10:01 AM, Wolfleader said:

Im gonna have to give you a -1 as you take stuff from other peoples houses, destroy things, don't tell people when you have been in their house and dug through walls and you don't abide the rules very well

WAIT WHAT? SINCE WHEN. I've never stolen anything.

6 hours ago, Ethreal said:

WAIT WHAT? SINCE WHEN. I've never stolen anything.

My house had stuff mising (egg moved, floors desotryed) crops were taken with out replanting and breaking into other stuff.

The other reason for -1 is that you are not active you just joined the server and still new

Cheers,

Wolfleader! :D
Fun Server Administrator!! <3 

https://gyazo.com/f199fc18ddb0b24331b171898ed92443

10 minutes ago, Wolfleader said:

My house had stuff mising (egg moved, floors desotryed) crops were taken with out replanting and breaking into other stuff.

The other reason for -1 is that you are not active you just joined the server and still new

there is no way you actually know it was him tho???? +rep form the little ive seen you youve been great

I'm not for sale yet.

38cg95l.gif

1 hour ago, Wolfleader said:

i do know if it is him. i have  a plugin that allows me to check who does what.

What plugin?

I know all the plugins on the server btw.

Fuck The Population

54 minutes ago, Wolfleader said:

lemme guess type /plugins

Anyways this is not a place ofr discussions :)

@skyprah please delete all unnecessary posts.

or just close it

Fuck The Population

• My Name is Tito locked this topic