SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Bill Clinton's Unban Appeal

Bill Cinton

Your ingame Name: Bill Clinton

Server you were banned / muted on?: Jailbreak

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:170408822

Date / Time of Ban: Unknown

Admin that banned or muted (if known): Unknown

Reason for ban (if known): I don't know why I am banned and even when I search it to see why, it comes up with me not being banned

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: What ever I did I am sorry for my mistake and I doubt I did it on purpose. I love these servers and I spent so much time on them and I want to play them again.

WHAT IS THE POINT OF THIS!?!?!?!

shrug.gif

It is my steam ID and I know it doesnt come up in the ban list and Im confused why its doing that. I know Im banned aswell because when i try to join a KZG server it says "You have been banned by this server, check www.killzonegaming.com for more info." and on the website it says in the latest players blocked my name but when I put my nickname or SteamID in the search it doesnt come up

Edited by Bill Cinton
extra info added

WHAT IS THE POINT OF THIS!?!?!?!

shrug.gif

Accepted.

Simple search shows you being banned for "Macro/Scripts" late last year by myself....

Except this time around, MG has a detection for these kind of things and will autoban you for 7 days, so i advise you to disable whatever you may be using to gain an advantage.

Enjoy playing, closed.

giphy (4).gif

• sm! locked this topic