SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[Scouts and Knivez] JagzZ 's Moderator Application

Jaggo

Server you're Applying for?: Scouts and Knivez

Steam Account Name: JagzZ

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:58596091

Description of Yourself: I'm a calm easy going person, I am mainly Polish and part Australian but proud to be both. I am able to strike up conversations with almost anyone and strive to help anyone that is in need. I have fallen in love with the KZG SK server (Scoutz 'n' Knivez) and have logged in countless hours on SK and have made many friends. I have had steam for nearly 5 years and CS:GO for an estimate of about 4 years with about 3.3k hours on it alone, alongside CS:S with about an additional 250. I consider myself mature and from the period of time i've been with KZG I have helped to make the community better than it already is. I've made a slight difference by reporting people who are breaking rules, i've gotten a countless amount of people punished for their wrong doing just as a member, if I was to be accepted those numbers would be doubled.

Now, I have a few hobbies, or just things I like to do a lot.
-- Running (long distance)
-- Sports
-- Scoutz 'n' Knivez along with a few other KZG servers.
-- Hanging out with my friends

Play Time on the server you're applying for?: 3 days 17:08:56 hours

What time do you normally play on the Server you're appplying for?: I play mainly in the afternoon and night, sometimes I might play other games. On weekends I always play in the morning as well. I play atleast 12 hours or so a week on scoutz. (at minimum) There's a good chance you've seen me around on scoutz.

Vouching Staff Members of the server you are applying for?: Lark0 | TheRiddler | Nyalon | jOOba | Paradox | Mr_Merkhem99

Note that some of these were done a while back so if you're on this list and want to be removed just contact me :)

Players vouching your application?: Mexy | Cena | Bunny Snipes | JaTheBest123

Why do you think you deseve to be a part of the Killzone Gaming Staffing Team?: I want to be able to impact the community in a positive way. I believe that by becoming a moderator on KZG Scoutz n Knivez, I can accomplish this goal. I love working with the community and making their experiences on SK fun. I think this is evident as I try to create new ideas and forward them towards the suggestion thread in the forums, not only that but created a SK Guide thread intended to help the community. I've established good relations with most of the scoutz staff and some of which have decided to be vouching staff for this very application. Finally, I believe SK could use another moderator to alleviate some of the duties the staff currently hold. Do not get me wrong, they do a terrific job. However, managing a server like SK isn’t a task for just a handful of people, I think I could do a good job of handling some of the more mundane duties for the time being, so they can focus on more important things and assist with improving SK and aim at making the community the community better.

I'm an easygoing person and consider myself quite kind.I can quickly and efficiently resolve situations in an orderly fashion representing the staff team in a mature manner. I am young however you will come to know I am quite mature and take things seriously. Whether i'm accepted or not I will give my life to the server and play on it endlessly, i'm quite a loyal and dedicated member and if i'm accepted I will try to dedicate myself furthermore. Even if i'm not accepted I will strive to help others when they're in need even if i'm busy or in a bad mood. I pride myself in helping others and won't hesitate to punish anyone ruining that chill, lean enjoyable experience SK offers everyone. Not only will I dedicate myself to the server, help anyone in need I will deal with rule breakers if need be with appropriate etiquette and procedure.

What qualities can you bring to Killzone Gaming?: As stated above I can bring a handful of good qualities towards the KZG staffing team and the community. Firstly, I can help maintain a rule-abiding player-base but still keep the majority happy, I won't be pushed around by the players and will at all times abide by and enforce the rules. I won't hesitate to punish anybody ruining the experience scoutz has to offer. I'm a fairly resilient person and have a strong grip on the rules, I always help others when they need it. I also believe I am an easy going person.

Have you checked the application requirements?: Yes

Have you read the server rules of the server you're applying for?: Yes

Do you have a loud and audible microphone?: Yes

Resigned KZG Staff Member (1 year boiiiis)

Skyprah's Sidekick
 Nyalon's bitch
Best Polish Scoutz Player
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kichia/ <-- My account 

unknown.png

I'm gonna give JagZ a +rep.

This is mainly because he is a really welcoming and positive person who makes people feel like they belong to the server. This attracts new people to the server and makes people look up to him as a role model. 

Jailbreak Administrator

Scouts n' Knives Administrator

76561198214580473.png

+rep He's an active user on both the forums and in game. I've been talking to him quite a lot recently and he seems like a really chill d00d. He'll do great as a Moderator :) GL :D 

596cae4eccb2d_rep.thumb.PNG.b51948bc72471109b91a50d5450bb079.PNG

COMMUNITY DIRECTOR 
[CLICK ME]  DISCORD MANAGER  [CLICK ME]
~My Beloved and Loyal, Tito2k17~ CHIEF OF TYPOGRAPHY ~My Beloved and Loyal, Tito2k17~

I enjoy the presence of Jagzz on SK, and is a genuine member of the community.

I believe that Jagzz should definitely get Trial to see how he manages scenarios etc, which IMO, he would be great as he knows the rules and represents himself with strong social skills and as well, he is a chill :) 

GL Jagzz!

+REP

QVoTMQX.jpg
VIP|Jailbreak|Minigames|http://steamcommunity.com/id/diesey/

+rep he is always on when i join and he always seems to be a positive community member

he will always admin chat if someone is breaking rules, always contacts me in steam message if theres no admin on to punish rule breakers and hes a friendly person that anyone could talk too

+rep once more

Gl

Edited by Shakaa

+rep excellent written application has the skills to pay the bills good luck!!

Да, тоа ебан

+1 Nice guy + app Good Luck :afro:

AWARDS

Most Reformed Player 

Most Negativity 

Global Moderator of the Year

Type Race Champion

+1 No lifes scoutz like a nerd all day and always kills me :(. Is fun to talk to and he keeps the energy alive on the server. He's responsible I've seen from when we used to play RP and he was a cop and did a good job. Be silly not to give him mod imho.

+REP always helping myself and admins on the server reporting players breaking the rules and follows them the same, mature for his age, part of the community helping with the SK guide and talking to everyone on the server, would make a great mod be great too see how you go with your trial good luck.

+rep a really nice guy. Is frequently online and playing KZG Scoutz Knivez and is a VIP and well known in the community. Everytime he enters the game people start paming his name using mic.

If anyone gets MOD out of all people who have applied it is defenitly gotta be him

Become a real Aussie

:carlton: 

:carlton: :carlton: 

:carlton::carlton: :carlton: 

:carlton: :carlton: 

:carlton:  

+rep this is is a chill dude hes a legend hes always active and he know what he is doing if any one should bw mod he should his smart and everyone likes him so accept his application xD +REP +REP +REP

+rep.Been Very helpful. Jagz has always notified me if something is wrong with the server whether its mic spamming or a hacker. He extremely active and is always on.

Recon Should give him a shot at Trial see how it goes

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search