SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

ZAGZON's Ban Request

Dert

Your Ingame Name: Dert

Thier Ingame Name: ZAGZON

Their Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Jagzon/

Which Server: Minigames

Reason why they should be banned / muted: This is for the Roleplay server but the server type would not let me change it. Me and my friend Dusty were running around on the roleplay server with our guns casually stashed and in our sites of robbing people. This person had logged out earlier and is why we had him in our sights at all times. He logged out mid way through the second robbery as i was asking this bystander to leave the area (mic not recorded) ZAGZON logs out. I would like to have his deagle which he had on his person at the time and some of his items if he is banned. Thank you for your time.

Proof / Evidence: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6H3kYJhp0Y

+1

I think you don't get he's items he will just be banned

:KZG_skillsurf:-=-Combat Surf Administrator-=-:KZG_skillsurf:

:KZG_kz:-=-Trouble In Terrorist Town Administrator-=-:KZG_kz:

(ADD ME ON STEAM IF YOU NEED ANY HELP)

76561198165758392.png

C4E209B45BBF95D6E67B8DF2A86297D315F4AB31

+1 Clearly logged off while being mugged, also you have a veri sexy voice Dert :P 

Fuck The Population

tumblr_nukwzvrzsi1r9spw1o1_500.gif

On 24/07/2017 at 8:07 PM, Dert said:

Your Ingame Name: Dert

Thier Ingame Name: ZAGZON

Their Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Jagzon/

Which Server: Minigames

Reason why they should be banned / muted: This is for the Roleplay server but the server type would not let me change it. Me and my friend Dusty were running around on the roleplay server with our guns casually stashed and in our sites of robbing people. This person had logged out earlier and is why we had him in our sights at all times. He logged out mid way through the second robbery as i was asking this bystander to leave the area (mic not recorded) ZAGZON logs out. I would like to have his deagle which he had on his person at the time and some of his items if he is banned. Thank you for your time.

Proof / Evidence: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6H3kYJhp0Y

Ill +rep, but if he logged on you the 1st time, you shouldve reported it then. In the rules it says that you cant rob the same person twice in 12 hours. So unless you waited 12 hours (which i doubt you did) then you're breaking rules aswell

Technically i wasn't robbing him same in 12 hours due to him logging out.  He didn't give me anything and just prolonged his disconnection.  I also would like to add that the first robbery was 30 minutes before and when he logged on the second time i pulled him up on it and ask put did not get a response.

-Dert

59 minutes ago, TRADING | Bing Bong Boing said:

Ill +rep, but if he logged on you the 1st time, you shouldve reported it then. In the rules it says that you cant rob the same person twice in 12 hours. So unless you waited 12 hours (which i doubt you did) then you're breaking rules aswell

The 12 hour rule needs to change, perhaps 1 hour or even 30 minutes would be better.

Edited by Ruby Da Cherry

Fuck The Population

tumblr_nukwzvrzsi1r9spw1o1_500.gif

14 hours ago, Ruby Da Cherry said:

The 12 hour rule needs to change, perhaps 1 hour or even 30 minutes would be better.

I would agree, 12 hours is a bit exessive, but rules are rules....

And he's Steam id is STEAM_0:1:100475536

:KZG_skillsurf:-=-Combat Surf Administrator-=-:KZG_skillsurf:

:KZG_kz:-=-Trouble In Terrorist Town Administrator-=-:KZG_kz:

(ADD ME ON STEAM IF YOU NEED ANY HELP)

76561198165758392.png

C4E209B45BBF95D6E67B8DF2A86297D315F4AB31

• 4 weeks later...
  • skyprah locked this topic