SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Basically RDM

ESKETIT

I was 'mugged' and first of all just to clarify i have been mugged in this area and i always put my gun on my back when i go into dodgy areas(if this is a crime then im sorry and i  wont do it again), I was mugged near the drug dealer by some stupid kid who thinks 2 milliseconds is adequate for a response. Now in his defence he said that i pulled out my shotgun, which i clearly didnt. All i want is some clarification as i lost over 20 grand and a shotty. All i want is some justice.

Thx

http://plays.tv/video/5977288a776679038f/bloody-rpgs

The drug dealer would have seen this happen, so mugging in a public place/with witnesses. Evidence is there +1

Edited by DailyDoseOfCodex

tenor.gif?itemid=7346398

giphy (1).gif

What does that mean for me and the guy that killed me?

He also killed my friend DrTuna in the exact same way i just dont have video.

Edited by ESKETIT

I don't think the drug dealer couldn't have seen but that was still way too little time. Some context would be nice though because it is very weird for someone to kill you randomly for no reason.

Good Luck!!

Thats the point, i cant give you any context because there is very little. Me and my friend were try to do running boosts and then i went down, if you watch the video, i keep saying are you coming or come on. Then the guy comes and kills me. hope that helps?

10 hours ago, ESKETIT said:

It was completely RDM as he just said this is a robbery twice and then shot you, so yes it is RDM. and that spot is not allowed to be a robbery spot, so that is another rule broken. and you said you use that spot, but there is no proof of that so nothing can happen to you i believe

This is a complete utter RDM, its fine that you did have a shotty on your back (if a cop had saw you they would have asked you to stash it away) but you never pulled it out. Judging from the video it barely look like he robbed you but just shot you. Thanks for the evidence! @skyprah

giphy.gif.b411e519453f91ba7d87d0ba38a9bdb6.gif

16 hours ago, ESKETIT said:

I was 'mugged' and first of all just to clarify i have been mugged in this area and i always put my gun on my back when i go into dodgy areas(if this is a crime then im sorry and i  wont do it again), I was mugged near the drug dealer by some stupid kid who thinks 2 milliseconds is adequate for a response. Now in his defence he said that i pulled out my shotgun, which i clearly didnt. All i want is some clarification as i lost over 20 grand and a shotty. All i want is some justice.

Thx

http://plays.tv/video/5977288a776679038f/bloody-rpgs

5 hours ago, Squizzy said:

This is a complete utter RDM, its fine that you did have a shotty on your back (if a cop had saw you they would have asked you to stash it away) but you never pulled it out. Judging from the video it barely look like he robbed you but just shot you. Thanks for the evidence! @skyprah

I think he should either pay back 25k and get 2.5k-5k in jail or get banned for RDM

I have just gotten back onto the server and Bhopper Maximus 7, the person who RDMed me has gotten no consequence after 3 days. Not to be a crybaby but i just want some bloody justice whether it be a lot of jail time, or i get some or all of my money back.

Thanks

Edited by ESKETIT

7 minutes ago, ESKETIT said:

I have just gotten back onto the server and Bhopper Maximus 7, the person who RDMed me has gotten no consequence after 3 days. Not to be a crybaby but i just want some bloody justice whether it be a lot of jail time, or i get some or all of my money back.

Thanks

Ok ill tell some admins and cops to help out

25 minutes ago, ESKETIT said:

Thanks

Hes just gotten banned, i messaged skyprah. Thank him not me

• skyprah locked this topic