SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

ChickenDestroyer21's Ban Request

kidx

Your Ingame Name: Pabz Pep

Thier Ingame Name: ChickenDestroyer21

Their Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:101213703

Which Server: Roleplay

Reason why they should be banned / muted: So today (27/7/17) a player by he name of ChickenDestroyer21 actively rdming & walking around with a weapon in hand . He was taking advantage that there was no cops on. He was warned by a number of players, asking him to stop and he is breaking the rules. He was aware of this but still wouldn't stop. obviously was trying to take the fun out of roleplay by breaking a number of rules.

Who I witnessed was him pulling a Glock out on a player called Breezy in front a CPU in bank & in the hospital. he wouldn't stop shooting him and when he was told that there is evidence he wanted to stop. about 30secs after that he resumed shooting his gun and holding his gun.

After all this about a hour later he started again and this time he was doing the exact same, holding his Glock out and trying to imitate players. like before taking the fun out of Roleplay.

in the screenshots mind me playing my low fps laptop xDDDDD

Proof / Evidence: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1091481764

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1091482180

credit to black and krewzy for the vid

Edited by Pepsi
changed to roleplay

+1, that guy legit is walking around with his shotgun unstashed and is running around randomly shooting ppl.

ahh -rep im not really good mates with chicken though the evidence needs to be better like recording he has a gun out does not mean to much.

Edited by perma
Need to colour it!

Ummmmmmmmmmmm

Does not mean to much. Not saying he didnt though.

Edited by perma
Fuck it up.

Ummmmmmmmmmmm

23 minutes ago, perma said:

ahh -rep im not really good mates with chicken though the evidence needs to be better like recording he has a gun out does not mean to much. Not saying he didnt though.

yes I agree just don't have any recording program so yeah will have to look into it

thanks ghe

OBS Is a good and free recording software program!

:KZG_skillsurf:-=-Combat Surf Administrator-=-:KZG_skillsurf:

:KZG_kz:-=-Trouble In Terrorist Town Administrator-=-:KZG_kz:

(ADD ME ON STEAM IF YOU NEED ANY HELP)

76561198165758392.png

C4E209B45BBF95D6E67B8DF2A86297D315F4AB31

Yeah just like recording I think u have to use as proof to get someone banned I think so yeah but idk im not saying he didnt do the rdm though. GOODLUCK!

Ummmmmmmmmmmm

3rd time I've posted this in a topic but here's some evidence, oh and +rep

Edited by Black Chef

I'm not for sale yet.

38cg95l.gif

15 minutes ago, Black Chef said:

3rd time I've posted this in a topic but here's some evidence, oh and +rep

Thank u black

yeah this is some shit that he needs to be banned for, he can't go on a rampage in pap fields and he is also applying for cop. lmao

Fuck The Population

tumblr_nukwzvrzsi1r9spw1o1_500.gif

• sm! locked this topic