SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Luniic's Mute Request

Zoomin'DForeign

Your Ingame Name: Infractions

Thier Ingame Name: Luniic

Their Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:46464921

Which Server:

Reason why they should be banned / muted: They baited me into coming into an apartment for the purpose of robbing me. When they demanded money and items, I had none as you can tell from the Money:____ and Inventory 0/75. When I said i had no money and I refused to give no money because I had none, he shot me.

Proof / Evidence: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UaTrzGIy50A&t=3s

He Roleplayed that great & from my view he did nothing wrong???

Suppose u haven't seen the rules for KZG Role Play or u have but need to go over them again??

-REP

READ RULES!

micky.gif

Edited by Pepsi

This seems to be a perfectly fine robbery, if you had nothing on you why the fuck do you care l0l.

Fuck The Population

tumblr_nukwzvrzsi1r9spw1o1_500.gif

14 hours ago, Black Chef said:

read the rules before you accuse someone of breaking them

13 hours ago, Pepsi said:

He Roleplayed that great & from my view he did nothing wrong???

Suppose u haven't seen the rules for KZG Role Play or u have but need to go over them again??

-REP

READ RULES!

micky.gif

If you guys were to read the rules it does say its against rp to rob when they have nothing. Maximum mug amount is $10,000. If a player states they have no money and you kill them, if they provide evidence of this situation then the mugger will be banned for RDM. Think wisely before killing someone.

Edited by TRADING | Bing Bong Boing

2 minutes ago, Ruby Da Cherry said:

This seems to be a perfectly fine robbery, if you had nothing on you why the fuck do you care l0l.

Maximum mug amount is $10,000. If a player states they have no money and you kill them, if they provide evidence of this situation then the mugger will be banned for RDM. Think wisely before killing someone.

1 hour ago, TRADING | Bing Bong Boing said:

Maximum mug amount is $10,000. If a player states they have no money and you kill them, if they provide evidence of this situation then the mugger will be banned for RDM. Think wisely before killing someone.

the thing is, people can lie. l0l

Fuck The Population

Just now, Ruby Da Cherry said:

the thing is, people can lie. l0l

What do you mean? 

Just now, TRADING | Bing Bong Boing said:

What do you mean? 

Alright if I got mugged and I had 10k on me, I could say I had none and if they kill me they would know if I was lying or not. The guy who killed him was probably uncertain that he had money or not so he killed him just to check. I don't think the rule you've put as a response makes any sense.

Fuck The Population

Alright if I got mugged and I had 10k on me, I could say I had none and if they kill me they would know if I was lying or not. The guy who killed him was probably uncertain that he had money or not so he killed him just to check. I don't think the rule you've put as a response makes any sense.

1. He has proof that he wasnt lying. 

2. It says in the rules that its a risk of robbing ppl... Just go read the rules... 

1 minute ago, TRADING | Bing Bong Boing said:

1. He has proof that he wasnt lying. 

2. It says in the rules that its a risk of robbing ppl... Just go read the rules... 

That is just stupid lmao. It's a sure-proof way to get away from any robbery. The rule makes no sense and should be removed.

Fuck The Population

That is just stupid lmao. It's a sure-proof way to get away from any robbery. The rule makes no sense and should be removed.

Its killing for no reason, and rules are still rules. 

Just now, TRADING | Bing Bong Boing said:

Its killing for no reason, and rules are still rules. 

The rule is illogical. 

Fuck The Population

The rule is illogical. 

Yeah well i dont think so, i got 20k from cheese for breaking this rule... 

1 hour ago, TRADING | Bing Bong Boing said:

didnt he have money?

Just now, Pepsi said:

didnt he have money?

No,  look at the evidence

1 minute ago, Black Chef said:

@TRADING | Bing Bong Boing  this rule basically states that you can get banned for information that there is no way of getting  before you kill them

What do you mean by that? 

3 minutes ago, TRADING | Bing Bong Boing said:

What do you mean by that? 

if this rule is enforced: you rob someone, they say they have no money, you dont believe them because say you saw them just go to the bank so you kill them for not obeying your orders, they take a screen shot of them with no money, you pick up their loot to realise they had no money, THIS IS THE ONLY TIME YOU HAVE PROOF THEY HAVE NO MONEY, AFTER YOU KILL THEM. they send their screen shot to an admin, robber gets banned, how in the flying fuck is that fair?

Edited by Black Chef
my grammar may as well be strawbzz

I'm not for sale yet.

38cg95l.gif

1 minute ago, Black Chef said:

if this rule is enforced: you rob someone, they say they have no money, you dont beleive them coz say you saw them just go to the bank so you kill them for not obeying your orders, they take a screen shot of them with no money, you pick up their loot to realise they had no money, THIS IS THE ONLY TIME YOU HAVE PROOF THEY HAVE NO MONEY, AFTER YOU KILL THEM. they send their screen shot to an admin, robber gets banned, how to flying fuck is that fair?

Its not... Whats your point here? Im so confused lol

1 minute ago, TRADING | Bing Bong Boing said:

Its not... Whats your point here? Im so confused lol

because this is exactly what happened in this mute request..... lol

Edited by Black Chef

I'm not for sale yet.

38cg95l.gif

2 minutes ago, Black Chef said:

because this is exactly what happened in this mute request..... lol

The evidence shows that lunatiic lured him into an apartment, robbed him and killed him when infractions had no money. Idk what youre looking at... 

5 minutes ago, TRADING | Bing Bong Boing said:

The evidence shows that lunatiic lured him into an apartment, robbed him and killed him when infractions had no money. Idk what youre looking at... 

because the rule makes no fucking sense.

Fuck The Population

• skyprah locked this topic