SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

FOX's Ban Request

Dert

Your Ingame Name: Dert

Thier Ingame Name: FOX

Their Steam ID: STEAM_FOX

Which Server: Minigames

Reason why they should be banned / muted: This is for roleplay. Video kinda explains the situation by itself. RDMed me after I told him to 'Piss off Kiddo'.  I would like my items back too, maybe some conpensation.

Proof / Evidence: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9Nc_zhGRV4

Edited by Dert

Clear RDM, try and get an admin or skyprah to help out. BTW if you click edit itll let you change it from minigames to roleplay

Don't talk without context. U RDM'ed me and him earlier for no reason before, and although two wrongs don't make a right, you were being a cunt so he killed you. Get over it. Don't give what you can't take pussy.

5 hours ago, Trikster said:

Don't talk without context. U RDM'ed me and him earlier for no reason before, and although two wrongs don't make a right, you were being a cunt so he killed you. Get over it. Don't give what you can't take pussy.

evidence?

I'm not for sale yet.

38cg95l.gif

1 hour ago, Black Chef said:

evidence?

I don't record my screen because I'm not a snitch. I can deal with my own problems.

1 hour ago, Trikster said:

I don't record my screen because I'm not a snitch. I can deal with my own problems.

Alright, then don't go posting telling others how to deal with theirs.

• Like 1

I'm not for sale yet.

38cg95l.gif

2 hours ago, Black Chef said:

Alright, then don't go posting telling others how to deal with theirs.

I'm calling him a pussy ass bitch. He can deal with his his problem however he wants bud but I'm just letting him know he's a cunt. But you can back up all the shit you want :D. I didn't tell him how to deal with his problems which is what you're saying. Please read it over before trying to look like you're top shit. ?

Edited by Trikster
  • Confused 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • skyprah locked this topic