SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Dert's Ban Request

Lvl 69 Teemo

Your Ingame Name: Lvl 69 Teemo

Thier Ingame Name: Dert

Their Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:113030913

Which Server:

Reason why they should be banned / muted: I was inside the office of the bank jumping from the cubicle. Dert walked in and decided to rob me which isn't allowed because the bank is a public area including behind it. I gave him what I had on me which was a lockpick, but not my gun because he didn't see me with it and he wouldn't get it from me when I died anyways. He killed me despite me telling him that it was a public area multiple times through voice chat. I don't have a video recording but I have logs where he admits to doing it, a long with many people that saw us talking.

Proof / Evidence: https://gyazo.com/0d2de62a169996a57d8510b170f0a0cc

Evidence provides enough reasoning to ban him appropriately. Clearly uneducated towards the fact he thinks Banks with vaults holding large amount of money aren't monitored 24/7. Needs some time off to read the rules.

• Like 1

Honestly, you shouldn't be behind the bank in the first place. It's an illegal place to be so if you were there you are able to be mugged, but there are cameras in the bank so police do have evidence of you getting mugged. So you are able to tell the police instead of whining to him that it's a public area. I know it's against the rules, but instead of making a pointless report on forums tell the police. If there were no police on the server at the time I understand why you would say that but the only reason why he killed you most likely was because you whined while being mugged. Your fault he shot you. 

Fuck The Population

tumblr_nukwzvrzsi1r9spw1o1_500.gif

21 minutes ago, Ruby Da Cherry said:

Honestly, you shouldn't be behind the bank in the first place. It's an illegal place to be so if you were there you are able to be mugged, but there are cameras in the bank so police do have evidence of you getting mugged. So you are able to tell the police instead of whining to him that it's a public area. I know it's against the rules, but instead of making a pointless report on forums tell the police. If there were no police on the server at the time I understand why you would say that but the only reason why he killed you most likely was because you whined while being mugged. Your fault he shot you. 

NLR is a thing

20 minutes ago, Lvl 69 Teemo said:

NLR is a thing

You are aware that if you wern't whining like a lil bitch you wouldn't of died right?

Fuck The Population

You act like you were there. I wasn't even whining I just told him that it wasn't public and I gave him my shit. He killed me because he wasn't happy with erring a single lockpick. I don't give a shit about him killing me but that lace is public and he argued against it. He needs to learn the rules.

On 31/07/2017 at 3:11 PM, Lvl 69 Teemo said:

Proof / Evidence:

Lmao whining and shit 

1.No proof

2.You're a little bitch

3.Act like this and you'll get robbed 

4.If skyprah says there are cameras in the bank why aren't they switched on or even in the bank.  Words of E E is Bae "The camera rule is kinda stupid since they aren't there and you can't see them but skyprah made it a rule".

3 hours ago, Dert said:

Lmao whining and shit 

1.No proof

2.You're a little bitch

3.Act like this and you'll get robbed 

4.If skyprah says there are cameras in the bank why aren't they switched on or even in the bank.  Words of E E is Bae "The camera rule is kinda stupid since they aren't there and you can't see them but skyprah made it a rule".

Act like this and you'll get robbed? I was minding my own business in bank and you decided to rob me.

There is cameras in the bank so there will be evidence of the robbery.... But u shouldn't be there, there for you can get mugged there. And seeing u whinging about it and attacking him on the server isn't a great look, some advise is once u have posted it to there forums u leave the matter at hands for the higher up places. Pepsi <3

I will be sitting in the middle for this one!

good luck!

quick edit just on role play and they were abusing one another and I tried to settle it and ask them to stop and Teemo decided to abuse me. All I can say is he is not really supporting his case smh O.o

Batman.gif

Edited by Pepsi

1 hour ago, Pepsi said:

There is cameras in the bank so there will be evidence of the robbery.... But u shouldn't be there, there for you can get mugged there. And seeing u whinging about it and attacking him on the server isn't a great look, some advise is once u have posted it to there forums u leave the matter at hands for the higher up places. Pepsi <3

I will be sitting in the middle for this one!

good luck!

quick edit just on role play and they were abusing one another and I tried to settle it and ask them to stop and Teemo decided to abuse me. All I can say is he is not really supporting his case smh O.o

Batman.gif

Stop sucking his dick. If you got killed because he initiated a robbery where he wasn't supposed to and you were trying to be nice and trying to tell him that it was a public area and gave him your items to get it over with but he still killed you anyways you'd be pissed. This is blatant rdm and Dert till says I have no evidence because Global is "outside rp" and doesnt count as proof.

https://gyazo.com/413d8f97847a54554174023a359f8bdc

Edited by Lvl 69 Teemo

7 minutes ago, Lvl 69 Teemo said:

Stop sucking his dick. If you got killed because he initiated a robbery where he wasn't supposed to and you were trying to be nice and trying to tell him that it was a public area and gave him your items to get it over with but he still killed you anyways you'd be pissed. This is blatant rdm and Dert till saves I have no evidence because Global is fail rp and doesnt count as proof

ok budo

On 2017-07-31 at 3:02 AM, Ruby Da Cherry said:

You are aware that if you wern't whining like a lil bitch you wouldn't of died right?

Also I was "whining like a lil bitch" after he rdmed me.

3 hours ago, Lvl 69 Teemo said:

Also I was "whining like a lil bitch" after he rdmed me.

After some rethought, behind the bank isn't a public area it's an illegal area just like the pap fields. 

Fuck The Population

On 2017-08-01 at 9:57 PM, Ruby Da Cherry said:

After some rethought, behind the bank isn't a public area it's an illegal area just like the pap fields. 

There's a difference between a restricted area and a public area... if you're going to go on report threads I'd expect you to read the rules before you pretend like you know them. If Dert would've read the rules he would've known that the the back of the bank is considered public because it is one of the few places that the rules actually state are public. There are many gray areas on where public and private areas are but in this case it was obvious.

You may NOT mug someone in the public place. This includes areas such as the bank, back of the bank, hospital, shops, or any other public building with or without witnesses. Public such as these these are under 24/7 surveillance.

4 hours ago, Lvl 69 Teemo said:

There's a difference between a restricted area and a public area... if you're going to go on report threads I'd expect you to read the rules before you pretend like you know them. If Dert would've read the rules he would've known that the the back of the bank is considered public because it is one of the few places that the rules actually state are public. There are many gray areas on where public and private areas are but in this case it was obvious.

You may NOT mug someone in the public place. This includes areas such as the bank, back of the bank, hospital, shops, or any other public building with or without witnesses. Public such as these these are under 24/7 surveillance.

That's word I was looking for!

I didn't know the word but it's restricted. Yeah I meant to say that it was public but it's an illegal area.

Fuck The Population

• skyprah locked this topic