SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

FullGamer1809's Ban Request

Dert

Your Ingame Name: Dert

Thier Ingame Name: FullGamer1809

Their Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:147790364

Which Server: Minigames

Reason why they should be banned / muted: For Roleplay. I robbed this person past truck. Very abusive in chat with him and his friend Teemo. Please sort this situation out and come to a suitable decision.

Proof / Evidence: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOJ5pH-5E8k

Yeah look these guys have been back and forth all morning. An admin needs to sit down and speak to them about abuse. By the video u can he disconnected mid robbery so obviously his broke rules. 

+REP!

smoking.jpg

10 minutes ago, Dert said:

Your Ingame Name: Dert

Thier Ingame Name: FullGamer1809

Their Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:147790364

Which Server: Minigames

Reason why they should be banned / muted: For Roleplay. I robbed this person past truck. Very abusive in chat with him and his friend Teemo. Please sort this situation out and come to a suitable decision.

Proof / Evidence: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOJ5pH-5E8k

Why did you bring me into this? I wasn't even online when this happened

You're acting like his attack dog while he is afk.  TBH I would rather have you out of this dispute, you're bringing this on yourself.  Bringing up shit about a robbery I 'did?' to you without proof including calling me a "fucking moron" because you believe behind the truck is public.  Get your dick out of fullgamers ass and take your own battles

2 minutes ago, Dert said:

You're acting like his attack dog while he is afk.  TBH I would rather have you out of this dispute, you're bringing this on yourself.  Bringing up shit about a robbery I 'did?' to you without proof including calling me a "fucking moron" because you believe behind the truck is public.  Get your dick out of fullgamers ass and take your own battles

So asking to be kept out of his battle is fighting his battles? I have proof on my other ban request of you robbing me as well, so if you want to discuss that bring it to my report not FullGamer's

Edited by Lvl 69 Teemo

Then show the proof.  Fact that you clicked on the post and put that just means your trying to continue the argument.  Why would i keep this going on another post?  Seems like you're trying to promote your appeals there buddy.  Bringing up random shit

7 minutes ago, Lvl 69 Teemo said:

So asking to be kept out of his battle is fighting his battles? I have proof on my other ban request of you robbing me as well so if you want to discuss that bring it to my report not FullGamer's

from the past on a post completely different and you want me to have a polite conversation on a new one?  Take a good hard look to urself

seriously u both need to stop abusing eachother on server and forums. this is getting out of control.  talk to a admin

@Dert @Lvl 69 Teemo you two need to aruge outside your ban threads, these threads are for showing evidence or disproving the evidence there is no place for personal fights here, senseless posts of you both fighting wont help you at all it will only make it more a case that your requests not to be taken seriously because you arent taking it seriously yourself 

18 minutes ago, TheRiddler said:

@Dert @Lvl 69 Teemo you two need to aruge outside your ban threads, these threads are for showing evidence or disproving the evidence there is no place for personal fights here, senseless posts of you both fighting wont help you at all it will only make it more a case that your requests not to be taken seriously because you arent taking it seriously yourself 

agreed

KZG profile.gif

Lol, you posted evidence of you breaking the rules, that is a public area, it only becomes private from the river onwards. I know this first hand after being punished for robbing someone near the appartment. Of course he's gonna disconnect if he is being unfairly robbed.

• Like 2

I'm not for sale yet.

38cg95l.gif

50 minutes ago, Black Chef said:

Lol, you posted evidence of you breaking the rules, that is a public area, it only becomes private from the river onwards. I know this first hand after being punished for robbing someone near the appartment. Of course he's gonna disconnect if he is being unfairly robbed.

mmm ikr

Past the truck is where u can be robbed.  I have also dealt with this before and have been told that is not public

Edited by Dert

8 minutes ago, Dert said:

Past the truck is where u can be robbed.  I have also dealt with this before and have been told that is not public

Sorry buddy but ya gotta be past the river.  Also, if you don't like being "abused" then why are you abusing him on here?

7 hours ago, Dert said:

Get your dick out of fullgamers ass and take your own battles

Grow the fuck up.

• sm! locked this topic