SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Helper/Trusted Staff?

CELLA

As I see and most of other people do, there have been alot of a admin applications coming through. Of course KZG cant accept all admins and i would think it would be a great idea to have a "trusted" or "helper" rank within the staff rankings. My suggestion would be that "helpers" or "trusted" players would be able to slay, respawn and change other players teams. Hopefully KZG can put this into mind and I hope this goes though.
Thanks

-CELLA

76561198129673465.png

I did message sky about this a while ago but the ranking system the server uses makes it impossible to do this without the people getting other commands

748342985543903031116.png                                                                
                                                                                               695485866473503031116.png

'ThrasheR' wrote:
If we think someone should be "Trusted" or helping someone, then we will put them as admin or mod. All these other ranks are useless in my opinion.

I agree. And if were to have an extra rank, there would only be very small benefits that would not involve having commands on the server. I'm thinking something along the lines of a rank on the site or a exclusive skins, who knows.
NksF4lc.png

I suggested this as another option rather then Admin. There will be eventually be to many admins if you keep accepting them. Maybe this could be a rank for people who dont want a full time job as admin. Thanks for the replies though.

-CELLA

76561198129673465.png

'CELLA' wrote:
I suggested this as another option rather then Admin. There will be eventually be to many admins if you keep accepting them. Maybe this could be a rank for people who dont want a full time job as admin. Thanks for the replies though.

-CELLA

Cant be too many admins, some will drop off and be inactive. Then they will be demoted :)

giphy (4).gif

Allowing Trusted to slay and respawn is way too op. They should only be able to swap people imo. For ratios. and mute/unmute.

'Acid' wrote:
Allowing Trusted to slay and respawn is way too op. They should only be able to swap people imo. For ratios. and mute/unmute.

IF there was ever a rank like this, they shoulnt be able to swap or do anything other then maybe mute people.
Overall i think the rank is pointless and has no use.

giphy (4).gif

'Acid' wrote:

Yeah. And in addition, the ratio plugin will be fixed soon so not to worry.
NksF4lc.png

i have no real opinion on this topic but i will say that if the server starts to really become popular that these ranks might become useful

[soundcloud]https://soundcloud.com/user-441726243/cant-stop-changing-1?in=user-441726243/sets/deep-house[/soundcloud]

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search