SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[Easy Surf] BurnZZ 's Moderator Application

Burnz

Server you're Applying for?: Easy Surf

Steam Account Name: BurnZZ

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:85873299

Description of Yourself: Hi, I'm Applying for Moderator on Easy Surf and Casual Competitive. I have been playing on both these servers for a few months now and have talked with many in the KZG community.

Play Time on the server you're applying for?: 2 days 12:56:44 hours on surf, 5 days 13:29:41 hours on casual competitive

What time do you normally play on the Server you're appplying for?: Everyday, Between 1 pm - 2 am

Vouching Staff Members of the server you are applying for?: 1DJ, Motion

Players vouching your application?: Jx20, Levi, Taqo, Raizu,

Why do you think you deseve to be a part of the Killzone Gaming Staffing Team?: I think I deserve to be apart of the staffing team because i'm very active and can help people with their problems. Also at the times i'm playing there isn't usually any moderators or admins on, which makes spamming very annoying to the community.

What qualities can you bring to Killzone Gaming?: I'm just a chilled guy who likes to help other people and enforce server rules when necessary.

Have you checked the application requirements?: Yes

Have you read the server rules of the server you're applying for?: Yes

Do you have a loud and audible microphone?: Yes

Personally don't play surf because i'm trash at it, but why did you decide to apply for Mod when you're old enough to go for admin? 
Also, you don't need to list your hours on casual comp, the question is "What time do you normally play on the Server you're appplying for?"

I think I saw you on RP once or twice, correct me if it wasn't you but you were a chilled laid back lad, deserves a shot at trial. +1 

Resigned KZG Staff Member (1 year boiiiis)

Skyprah's Sidekick
 Nyalon's bitch
Best Polish Scoutz Player
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kichia/ <-- My account 

unknown.png

• 1 month later...
  • My Name is Tito locked this topic