SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

PEZ Introduction!

PEZ

Hey Guys and Girls,

Just a friendly introduction here, my in game name is PEZ but my name rl name is Luke.

I've been enjoying the RP server over the last month or so and want to apply for cop in the near future so I thought the best thing to do is to come and say hello and get myself known.

I've logged about 177 hours on csgo of that around 170 is on the RP server =].

A bit of background of me,

I used to be an admin on a JB server with the Trident Gaming community way back however due to personal reasons I had to step down and pretty much had no gaming time.

i came back a while later and jumped back into the community at which point they were going through a change and decided to call themselves Australian gaming federation or (AUS-GF) at which time my interests were in minecraft so i joined the MC admin team.

everything was sweet until the community decided it wasn't worth it anymore and disbanded and so did my passion for playing counter strike.

i guess what i'm trying to say is i would rather play CS within a community than some random server and i honestly think (and HOPE) that i found a new community to enjoy.

looking forward to seeing you all .

P.S i hope this intro isn't too hard on the eyes.. i was never any good at essays. =]

19 hours ago, Ruby Da Cherry said:

Welcome PEZ, seen you around and you seem pretty chill.

Thanks, that's because i am.. 83.75% of the time :)