SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Greetings

| Rensta |

Why Hello there!

You never would of guessed it but I'm   | Rensta |   I play the easy Surf Skill server and bless people with my voice acting and crisp pronouncing. If you see me in game be sure to say hi, I'm more than happy to meet new people and welcome them to do so. I've been surfing for close to 10 years having played close to 1500 hours on Counterstrike 1.6 and 1000 on CS:GO. I'd say I have about 500+ hours surf experience over that time, even briefly being the best surfer oceanic on 1.6 a long time ago. I'm an avid bhopper and KZ climber as well so if you need any pointers in game I can assist if you're struggling. 
 Feel free to add me on steam also!

Sincerely | Rensta |

P0UkFaf.png

Edited by | Rensta |

q7FvjV2.png

Welcome! 

Just curious how did the title of best surfer oceanic get awarded?

i surfed 1.5-6 pretty heavily, good to see another old surf soul! See you on the line

11 minutes ago, weeksy.beatbox said:

Welcome! 

Just curious how did the title of best surfer oceanic get awarded?

i surfed 1.5-6 pretty heavily, good to see another old surf soul! See you on the line

It was a competition we held on the main surf server at the time I think "ongamesnet" or something along those lines? Remember they had like 50% of the Australian servers? It wasn't really that big of a deal as the aus surf community may of been 50 people or less. Myself a guy called Patriot and Bacon decided to find everyone we knew that surfed (Was mainly the only server I played) and have a competition on hard maps. Completetion of a map earnt points and by the end of it I come up in front. It's not that great but still feel a bit nostalgic about the mid 2000's surfing. Was fun, miss 1.6 for sure

q7FvjV2.png

Welcome to the Forums bud

May be the force be with you

:KZG_skillsurf:-=-Combat Surf Administrator-=-:KZG_skillsurf:

:KZG_kz:-=-Trouble In Terrorist Town Administrator-=-:KZG_kz:

(ADD ME ON STEAM IF YOU NEED ANY HELP)

76561198165758392.png

C4E209B45BBF95D6E67B8DF2A86297D315F4AB31