SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

What do you do?

| Rensta |

As the title says! What industry is your occupation in?

You may keep it as private as you like or go full out into detail. 

I work in the in the Radiology Technology sector of healthcare. Anywhere from fixing and troubleshooting your standard hand phone to big CT, Xray, Ultrasound machines. I see a lot of stuff good and bad but it's always something different every day. Secondarily I am a day trader. Stocks, Currencies, Indexes, Commodities all that fun risky stuff. 

I expect there's probably a lot of students so if you're a student, and if you know what you want to be put that in too! 

QXWscKF.jpg

q7FvjV2.png

That looks sick man! Radiology is pretty interesting and is similar to the field I wish to study (eventually when i'm out of school) i'd like to study medicine and hopefully become a surgeon... eventually. 

Resigned KZG Staff Member (1 year boiiiis)

Skyprah's Sidekick
 Nyalon's bitch
Best Polish Scoutz Player
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kichia/ <-- My account 

unknown.png

Right now I go to a school that allows me to finish my OP score (queensland lmao) and get a trade certificate in whatever trade I want aswell as being able to get a shit ton of work experience. Gotta love schools that cost 2 grand a year 

Fuck The Population

tumblr_nukwzvrzsi1r9spw1o1_500.gif

#HOMELESSALLTHEWAY

who needs money

:KZG_skillsurf:-=-Combat Surf Administrator-=-:KZG_skillsurf:

:KZG_kz:-=-Trouble In Terrorist Town Administrator-=-:KZG_kz:

(ADD ME ON STEAM IF YOU NEED ANY HELP)

76561198165758392.png

C4E209B45BBF95D6E67B8DF2A86297D315F4AB31

Nice dude, seems like you're on a good path.

I am an apprentice painter -_- planning to start a small business when I finish the 3 year work. Property investment will be in my vision as well hopefully.

'Everyone you will ever meet knows something you don't.'  — Bill Nye

On 10/08/2017 at 4:10 PM, Ruby Da Cherry said:

Right now I go to a school that allows me to finish my OP score (queensland lmao) and get a trade certificate in whatever trade I want aswell as being able to get a shit ton of work experience. Gotta love schools that cost 2 grand a year 

mine is 2g a term rip.

@op looking at trading as well in the near future, there's definitely some good money in it if you know what you're doing. 

im an account manager for a print company, 6 figures, respect and all but thinking of leaving this shit dying industry. dont work for print kids

Disregard Females, Acquire Currency

On 11/08/2017 at 8:36 PM, BuLLee said:

im an account manager for a print company, 6 figures, respect and all but thinking of leaving this shit dying industry. dont work for print kids

This is all so interesting, such a broad range. Printing, yeah jesus sales would of been dropping daily for the last 5 years hey?

That's why you have print companies spanning out to just wide range technology. Like ViaTek, they were printing/scanning but now they're full tech

Edited by | Rensta |

q7FvjV2.png

On 8/11/2017 at 5:54 PM, Khael said:

mine is 2g a term rip.

@op looking at trading as well in the near future, there's definitely some good money in it if you know what you're doing. 

Where abouts do you go Khael?

Fuck The Population

tumblr_nukwzvrzsi1r9spw1o1_500.gif

1 hour ago, | Rensta | said:

This is all so interesting, such a broad range. Printing, yeah jesus sales would of been dropping daily for the last 5 years hey?

That's why you have print companies spanning out to just wide range technology. Like ViaTek, they were printing/scanning but now they're full tech

i've lost large govt accounts to technology.. boarding passes for examples, no more paper all electronic and you go through stands that take a picture of you. Printing isnt dropping off it is actually increasing purely because population is increasing therefore businesses increase and factories still use labels, papers, etc.. so do lawyers courts and a lot of accountants.. but it isnt growing like it used to, it is declining.. not technically. but sales in printing is hard.. prepared to get a shitstorm on monday mornings if your ceo thinks you should bring more revenue and I have to explain to him how I lost a prop against someone selling 2 cents cheaper than me.. highly price competitive market its fucking shit you cant create value in quality any more just price. for that you get paid a lot tho.. you have to have thick skin

what youre doing is cool tho.. anything related to med/health is a secure job.. my sister is a gp earns 170k a year after her first year from graduation 

Edited by BuLLee

Disregard Females, Acquire Currency

Studing sport, health and human performance at uni, hoping to be a professional cricket player one day; or a coach if I don't make it as a player :)

On 09/08/2017 at 3:08 PM, | Rensta | said:

As the title says! What industry is your occupation in?

You may keep it as private as you like or go full out into detail. 

I work in the in the Radiology Technology sector of healthcare. Anywhere from fixing and troubleshooting your standard hand phone to big CT, Xray, Ultrasound machines. I see a lot of stuff good and bad but it's always something different every day. Secondarily I am a day trader. Stocks, Currencies, Indexes, Commodities all that fun risky stuff. 

I expect there's probably a lot of students so if you're a student, and if you know what you want to be put that in too! 

QXWscKF.jpg

This looks like an amazing job dude. I do daily stock markets but i recently sold all out so im hoping there is a major drop so i can buy back in. 

I currently work as a plumbers apprentice just for some side money but i dont wanna be a tradie in the future. I also work at Kmart and have just been employed to do some Filing work for a law firm after school hours.

Become a real Aussie

:carlton: 

:carlton: :carlton: 

:carlton::carlton: :carlton: 

:carlton: :carlton: 

:carlton:  

On 8/15/2017 at 2:06 PM, ♣♣♣Cookiemeister♣♣♣ said:

This looks like an amazing job dude. I do daily stock markets but i recently sold all out so im hoping there is a major drop so i can buy back in. 

I currently work as a plumbers apprentice just for some side money but i dont wanna be a tradie in the future. I also work at Kmart and have just been employed to do some Filing work for a law firm after school hours.

Damn you have a lot of responsibilities, nice :) 

Resigned KZG Staff Member (1 year boiiiis)

Skyprah's Sidekick
 Nyalon's bitch
Best Polish Scoutz Player
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kichia/ <-- My account 

unknown.png

• 2 weeks later...

As I am currently the age of 15, I work in a fruit shop.

I sometimes get the chance to either walk around undercover and / or watch cameras for anything suspicious, and then catch them as they Attempt to leave. 

Why do I play KZG?                                         Why do you breathe?                                       -MtB

255px-Flag_of_Palestine.svg.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Electrical Engineering, Power systems but currently doing electronic projects cause its compulsary. third year uni

As I become more present now, I can't see through the pain. A hollow cut through my veins. Scars and a Phantom Pain

I strip the insulation layer off of CZ² coagulant seals, ampersand tensor stream without identifying Hermetian flux sanity checks, implement pre-88 muon kernel fanning, boost π-reactance and thermocoupling, run Steiner-Terasaki-Grafenburg equations to converge lattice macro-oscillations between (-10, -7) mT/k without a class IIa 62rpm ferrocore. Pretty boring stuff.

Edited by shumagram

On 8/16/2017 at 7:06 AM, ♣♣♣Cookiemeister♣♣♣ said:

What terminal did you use?