SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

(draph's) bake a cake's Mute Request

jx20

Your Ingame Name: jay.ex.twenty

Thier Ingame Name: bake a cake

Their Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:139098920

Which Server: Easy Surf

Reason why they should be banned / muted: Spamming "rtv" for more than 20 minutes by using binds. (i only got to record 10 minutes of it)
Took advantage of the easy surf server having no active staff, wouldn't stop spamming until I got an admin online.
As you can see in the bottom left corner, he repeatedly presses his chat bind.

After the map is on surf_kitsune_nb for around 1 hour, he changes his name to "kzg more like zts in disguise"

Proof / Evidence:

Edited by jx20
improved video

• jx20 changed the title to bake a cake's Ban Request

+1

Correction though, I didn't stop spamming until I was gagged. I continued to spam when the admin came online.

Edited by draph

• jx20 changed the title to (draph's) bake a cake's Ban Request

+rep draph bad boy <3

besides a ban maybe a mute/gag 

Edited by ExoTicRage

:KZG_skillsurf:-=-Combat Surf Administrator-=-:KZG_skillsurf:

:KZG_kz:-=-Trouble In Terrorist Town Administrator-=-:KZG_kz:

(ADD ME ON STEAM IF YOU NEED ANY HELP)

76561198165758392.png

C4E209B45BBF95D6E67B8DF2A86297D315F4AB31

Feels bad man. Especially when I can understand where he is coming from. I mean KZG has not one but two Kitsunes :D!? To throw on top of that, If the server crashes we get more kitsune :D! Throw on top of that again, the very very bad map of surf_minecraft_2016 which I call the click bait of all maps because little kids (who take up 70% of the server between 5 and 10pm) Love that click bait title. Then once they pick it they realise that it's a terrible map and they can't complete half of it. I like what 1DJ proposed to me after I offered to pay actual money to have these maps removed, that once they're played they can't be chosen/nominated for 3 hours. (taking into account should the server crash Kitsune would be yet again chosen). On top of Draph wasn't breaking our ears like 60% of the time when no Mod/Admin is on, I declare the Mic Spam 10x worse... especially when someone plays shitty phone speaker music.

Push through another MOD/ADMIN Asap. We had an Admin on for 30 minutes out of 7 hours I was on last night.  I've only seen 1DJ and Sid on... Sid only makes it on late most of the time and 1DJ only ducks in when he is doing something to the server. How about fix all problems in one and accept one of the Mod/Admin apps? I'd make one myself and take it responsibly but I've only been on the server for a week and no one knows me, there for I don't have the player or admin respect to be able to get through application phase nor does that meet minimum requirements. But yet I am more understanding of the server rules and community values than anything I've seen in my entire time of surf. I've already raised my concerns to Skyprah, which fell on def ears. Which makes me wonder and feel free to let me know. Does killzonegaming want to look after it's loyal community the ones that do donate, the ones that do play daily. Or does it want just pure numbers with a what ever happens, does happen attitude...? I mean rule 3... "3. Abusing Players Whether it is over the mic or through the chat, abusing other players will not be tolerated on the KZG servers."  Honestly that's 100% all that happens on this server is it not? When I meet the minimum requirements I'll make an app. Until then I'll just wait for things to be addressed. 

Now back to the issue, not quite sure this is worth a ban. I see it as more of a personal vendetta.
 He was gagged, it was already acted on. After all, if you ask the same man to show you how to do a map. He will listen and do it. If you ask for help, he will give it. -1 to a ban. 

Edited by | Rensta |

q7FvjV2.png

20 hours ago, draph said:

+1

Correction though, I didn't stop spamming until I was gagged. I continued to spam when the admin came online.

never seen this before, someone +1 their own ban/mute request.

Edited by Ec1ipse

• My Name is Tito locked this topic