SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[Combat Surf] Bubble's Admin Application

Bubble

Server you're Applying for?: Combat Surf

Steam Account Name: Bubble

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:42446862

Description of Yourself: I won't be going into too much in-real-life details, what you need to know is, i'm a pretty friendly guy. I pride myself towards being generally unbiased towards everyone I come across IRL as well as online. I'm all for fair play and good times/experiences in whatever game I play. This means no drama. I don't tolerate it and I don't tolerate people who cause it. That aside, i think i'm a fun guy to have around or would a least hope so, and see myself as someone who is a good role model for the KZG playerbase.

Play Time on the server you're applying for?: Between 2-3 days, game statistics is currently down for an exact amount.

What time do you normally play on the Server you're appplying for?: Between 12pm-12am, multiple split up sessions.

Vouching Staff Members of the server you are applying for?: Undead, ExoticRage, Trumpery, Motion, Skyprah

Players vouching your application?: Druglord, Slick, Walking Pharmacy and many more.

Why do you think you deseve to be a part of the Killzone Gaming Staffing Team?: I deserve to be part of the KZG staff team as I am actively trying to make KZG a better place for everyone involved. I deserve to be part of staff as I believe I have the maturity and goodwill to contribute in my own unique way.

What qualities can you bring to Killzone Gaming?: I'm fair, i'm friendly, i'm respectful, i'm unbiased 95% of the time. I am a zero tolerance for bullying/drama/bs sort of person and something that I plan on enforcing to make the surf servers a, fun, drama free zone where people can just join, have fun and relax.

Have you checked the application requirements?: Yes

Have you read the server rules of the server you're applying for?: Yes

Do you have a loud and audible microphone?: Yes

Edited by Bubble

149626_101.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • skyprah locked this topic