SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

And0's Ban Request

Lethiem

Your Ingame Name:

Lethiem

Thier Ingame Name:

And0

Their Steam ID:

76561198173336298 / STEAM_0:0:106535285

Which Server:

Roleplay

Reason why they should be banned / muted:

Hello,
So i was recording some game play and I mugged And0 he seemed to be salty and thought it was unfair then i meet up with him at Pap fields.
And he thought the smartest move was to RDM while NLRing. The events leading to this was only me mugging him and him pulling out a gun and trying to kill me while i killed him
If you require anymore evidence from the previous ill be move than happy to help.
His statement was,
"He pulled a AK-47 On me" according to spinna.
Anyway here is the list i lost.
-Ak-47 (60 rounds)
-And 12 Pap.

Thank you for listening / Considering.

Proof / Evidence:

https://youtu.be/ZYWnEGReci4

Edited by ✪ Lethiem

Jump & Jailbreak Staff

I was in the Discord with Lethiem and I was talking to And0 after the incident happened and he did say that "he pulled an AK on me" but it is clearly shown that he DIDN'T. He lied, killed Lethiem for no reason and it was in a public place. I think Lethiem should get compensation for his lost items as it was just a straight up RDM. Also, And0 has broken a lot of rules before, not long ago I mugged him in PAP fields with gun to his head add he just ran away to the closest person (On the road).

+1

Edited by SpinnA

3 minutes ago, Black Chef said:

seemslegit, +1. it's kinda sad how many people want him banned

if the kid is a genuine nuisance it's deserved

2jz1fkoweayz.png

• skyprah locked this topic