SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Marshmallow's Ban Request

Dert

Your Ingame Name: BigOlPapaSmurf

Thier Ingame Name: Marshmallow

Their Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:200541010

Which Server: Minigames

Reason why they should be banned / muted: For Roleplay. Marshmallow RDMs BigOlPapaSmurf, video explains itself. I probably could have moved from the doorway if i was asked but the fact she just shot me instantly deserves a couple day ban

Proof / Evidence:

UPLOADING MORE PROOF TONIGHT SINCE MY NET IS SHIT

Edited by Dert

@breezy yeh I agree we don't know what was said before that and she could have said to back away stop door camping or something with countdown. Upload longer video

i agree with all comments atm the video needs to be longer we kinda need to see 1min before u got killed showing a video 1min before u got killed would help us make our mind up very easily.

Think she just needs to read the rules tbh. If she reads them and still goes around RDM'ing on the daily then that's a ban imo.
Think everyone deserves a shot

• Like 1

149626_101.png

+REP Few days ago she popped me and Emoticon on the street from her apartment (Which has no windows looking inside) I dont think she has read the rules properly..... You say one bad thing to her she will not hesitate to shoot you anywhere anytime.

I suggest Instead of banning her. Make her read over the rules and give her a verbal warning.

'Everyone you will ever meet knows something you don't.'  — Bill Nye

On 8/19/2017 at 3:10 PM, Dert said:

Your Ingame Name: BigOlPapaSmurf

Thier Ingame Name: Marshmallow

Their Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:200541010

Which Server: Minigames

Reason why they should be banned / muted: For Roleplay. Marshmallow RDMs BigOlPapaSmurf, video explains itself. I probably could have moved from the doorway if i was asked but the fact she just shot me instantly deserves a couple day ban

Proof / Evidence:

UPLOADING MORE PROOF TONIGHT SINCE MY NET IS SHIT

You were throwing a flash in LOL 

Edited by blameobama.
  • Like 1

• skyprah locked this topic