SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

☜☆☞M@CHINE☜☆☞ Skoutzknives

Machine

Current in game name : ☜☆☞M@CHINE☜☆☞

What server are you applying for? : scoutzknivez

Steam ID : steam_0:1:99990560

Where are you located? : south Australia

Have you read the server rules for the server you are applying for admin on? yes 

Have you ever donated to the server? : yes 

Name atleast 2 people who will vouch for you to be an admin:  The KZG admin's | KZG Jailbreak players?   maybe skyprah , Acid  or serjie.   (I'm currently off -line and can't ask anyone)

Why do you want to be an admin on Killzone Gaming? : Reason i want admin on the scoutzknives server is because i go on the server late at night. Around 1--3 am ish and at this time there is no admins on.Now i say this because as you may know there is lots of idiots out there that just constantly mic spam abuse players etc. not saying i can't mute them myself but it makes the server unpleasant. Un welcoming. And as a growing community i don't think that people  like that should be on the servers. and of course to get the hackers and the unpleasant people off the server. I am an  active and Mature Member of KZG.

Extra (If any) : I myself am a Admin on KZG jailbreak and know my way around the admin side of KZG. I have played not lots but near 13 hours on skoutzknives and like to chill on there late at night.  And I come up with lots of server ideas. 

+rep obviously trust worthy from jailbreak and active every day on server/site/teamspeak would we just as good on scouts as he is on jailbreak

748342985543903031116.png                                                                
                                                                                               695485866473503031116.png

+rep responsible admin on jailbreak. Seen him play on scoutz and knivez a lot. Obviously knows the basis of being a admin.

[soundcloud]https://soundcloud.com/user-441726243/cant-stop-changing-1?in=user-441726243/sets/deep-house[/soundcloud]

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search