SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[MINIGAMES] EvolutionXT's admin application

EvolutionXT

Current ingame name : Hopsin

What server are you applying for? : [KZG] MG

Steam ID : BHopsin

Where are you located?: New Zealand, Christchurch

Do you have an ingame microphone?: Yes, a built in microphone                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

How many hours on CS:GO?: 1000+

How often do you play CS:GO?: Usually everyday

Have you read the server rules for the server that you are applying for admin on?: Yes, i know the rules thoroughly.

Have you ever donated to the server?: Technically, no

Name atleast two people who will vouch for you to be an admin: Always lit, TearDrop, Murdz, Jebus, Kabuto, Zynox, 

Why do you want to be an admin on Killzone Gaming?: I would like to become a KZG admin for not only of the obvious reasons to clean up the servers and deal with people who break rules but it seems everytime i come on there are hardly any admins to do anything about the problems in the servers, i'd like for that to change and for everyone to get along with each other. I'd also like to mention that i'm usually on early in the day and late in the night when most of the admins are off catching Mewtwo, jk.

What qualities can you bring to Killzone Gaming?: I'd like to think that i'm reliable, versatile, nice and able to enforce the laws of the KZG servers as an admin, i can give up my time to ensure that players are experiencing the best that our servers have to offer, whether thats dealing with mic spammers or hackers.

What do you think of Killzone Gaming?: When i think of KZG, i think of a community that cares for each other, plays together, and have fun. I want it to stay that way, that's my goal. 

Extra (If any) : I have over 25 hours on MG i believe

Look Hopsin you are great but on the sever you are salty, disruptive and abusive I think you are not ready for the admin section maybe work on these things you would be great but I will have to give a -1

Sorry hopsin but like pepsi said u can be abusive to players or disruptive , I don't think you can take the job -1 sorry mate

+1 Great kid, clearly loves the server and plays it alot, like the others, you can be a bit disruptive and abusive.. other than that would make a great admin

xd

Neutral, sometimes you can be a nice guy but other times you can be quite abusive towards other people.

SANDOS
Life's Like a Box of  Chocolates, you can never get the ribbon off.
4505bb32b0e55609f341006538b45913.gif

HUGE IMPROVEMENT CHANGE IT ALL AROUND BIG +1 FOR BEING A GREAT PERSON, ACTIVE AND HAS JUST DEVOTED HIMSELF TO WORK HARD AND GET GOOD AT WHAT HE DOES BEST

'Do It For Pepsi' wrote:
HUGE IMPROVEMENT CHANGE IT ALL AROUND BIG +1 FOR BEING A GREAT PERSON, ACTIVE AND HAS JUST DEVOTED HIMSELF TO WORK HARD AND GET GOOD AT WHAT HE DOES BEST

Thank you very much for your comment, i appreciate it greatly. (^w^)b

-rep always trolls. Biggest problem is that you always delay. For some reason you love waiting till your're last alive before you move.

• 4 weeks later...

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search