SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[Easy Surf] | Rensta | 's Admin Application

| Rensta |

Server you're Applying for?: Easy Surf

Steam Account Name: | Rensta |

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:18964508

Description of Yourself: I'm a 22 year old Technician working in the Healthcare industry of Radiology. I'm very easy going, but when I need to get stuff done I can. This is reflected in my industry daily, making quick choices on tight SLA's. I'm able to keep a cool head even when the tough is the toughest. I enjoy gaming almost when ever I can, I play a regular 7 hours plus each and every single night after work. I've been playing the Counterstrike series for over 10 years now, CS 1.6 I have 1500 hours on almost, and CSS 300ish and CS:GO 1000 hours. I would say I have close to 1500 hours Surfing/Bhopping accross all the games, it's something I always come back to and enjoy. If I get to know you in game, you'll learn just how relaxed and nice I can be!

Play Time on the server you're applying for?: 50+ Hours. gameME says 23hours, but I don't believe it to be true. As I know personally one weekend alone I was connected to the server for about that time.

What time do you normally play on the Server you're appplying for?: 5PM - 1AM

Vouching Staff Members of the server you are applying for?: Sid, Burnzzz

Players vouching your application?: Uhmmm... Almost all of the server actually, but the definites would be. Sparkle, Gimlii, LV (Levi), Moist Toe, Joocy, Yakyonic, Dizzy1K, /Kade/ LFT, Remo22, Boomslang, cake a bake, jay.ex twenty, Ra3rae, MinaSlut, Montiyano, Chicken Farmer Rd to 9 Chickens, Skittle Loyl

Why do you think you deseve to be a part of the Killzone Gaming Staffing Team?: I'll start off by saying I think I have respect from almost all of the players, and most of the active staff who visit the Easy Surf server. I'm quite frequently helping new players explaining to them what surf is and how to do it right from the first time they ever surf. I supply people with map tips also to assist them on tricky spots that they're having trouble with. I think I deserve it because I've had endless players and even some of the staff team themselves saying that I should make an application. The reason I'm applying for Moderator and not Admin is because I believe I can defuse most situations without needing to ban. In my believe there are only very few reasons that a player would deserve a ban on the EasySurf server. Which is why Mute/Gag permissions are all I seek. The biggest crowd killer and annoyance on the server is the constant screaming and bad quality phone speaker music that hurts ears between the hours of 3pm-10pm. Sometimes I need to reach out far to get a Admin to come on, whilst all of this can be happening. I've had many conversations about the admin team already about improving the player experience in many different ways. (Yes I am sorry 1DJ I know you put up with a lot of complaining). I always have the best interest for frequent and new players alike. But I really take pride and joy in getting to know the players day by day and building a mateship with the server.

What qualities can you bring to Killzone Gaming?: Quick thinking and the initiative that goes with it, the ability to stay calm under pressure and reason with upset patrons. The ability to defuse tension and boost the server and community morale during certain times. Another big strength of mine is that I know and understand when "Banter" can be taken too far out of context to the point where it's actually hurting someone. I care about the server and the community playing and I don't think any player should be singled out, everyone is equal and deserves their own chance.

Have you checked the application requirements?: Yes

Have you read the server rules of the server you're applying for?: Yes

Do you have a loud and audible microphone?: Yes

ADDITIONAL - Upon being requested I've had this moved from Mod apps to Admin apps. This was originally a MOD app hence the striked out part.

Edited by | Rensta |
Moved from Mod apps to Admin apps

q7FvjV2.png

+REP very mature person who is capable of much more than just mod... With that why not just apply for admin instead of mod, you make the requirements ez?

PS: Will be good to have an older admin for surf.

Best of luck.

'Everyone you will ever meet knows something you don't.'  — Bill Nye

+REP   In the past week, Rensta has already proven himself beyond reason that he is capable of administrating the Easy Surf server.
             I haven't been that active on surf recently, but the times that I have been on, Rensta was an absolute delight to talk to. On one 
             occasion, I witnessed Rensta helping out multiple newbies on a newly added surf map. May luck be on your side, my dude.

596cae4eccb2d_rep.thumb.PNG.b51948bc72471109b91a50d5450bb079.PNG

COMMUNITY DIRECTOR 
[CLICK ME]  DISCORD MANAGER  [CLICK ME]
~My Beloved and Loyal, Tito2k17~ CHIEF OF TYPOGRAPHY ~My Beloved and Loyal, Tito2k17~

• My Name is Tito locked this topic