SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Naga's Ban Request

Σxoticrage

Your Ingame Name: ExoticRage

Thier Ingame Name: Naga

Their Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:855020

Which Server: 1v1

Reason why they should be banned / muted: I was walking past the small bank when I saw naga shoot bismuth and killed him for no reason at all. This happened on roleplay

Naga you are better than that you are an admin on aim as well :(

Proof / Evidence: https://youtu.be/5frpW37oMP8

Edited by ExoTicRage

:KZG_skillsurf:-=-Combat Surf Administrator-=-:KZG_skillsurf:

:KZG_kz:-=-Trouble In Terrorist Town Administrator-=-:KZG_kz:

(ADD ME ON STEAM IF YOU NEED ANY HELP)

76561198165758392.png

C4E209B45BBF95D6E67B8DF2A86297D315F4AB31

Spacejam2k What are you talking about, are you talking about when you tried to rob Bismuth last Night and failed ?

76561198165758392.png

Exotic Rage I suggest next time you contact the other party before posting a Ban request on something you know nothing about. I appreciate you are looking out for him tho :)

• Confused 1

'Everyone you will ever meet knows something you don't.'  — Bill Nye

I was near him when this happened you and space tried to rob bismuth in the 250k apartment building after he pulled an XM (Shotgun) on you and killed you and he ran down the stairs to call SkyJr(Cop) to go up the stairs to kill space after a couple of mins you space died.

This happened Last Night

Edited by ExoTicRage

76561198165758392.png

Even if it was a robbery the night before and @Naga died, who is to say Space died or even Naga because at this moment all we see is insufficient evidence on whats really happening. Like Naga said there's always a reason so if you're speaking from thinking it was something to do with last night it probably is but it might not have turned out how you thought it did.

tl:dr : The first and extra evidence doesn't prove much at all and make sure to confront the people involved to make sure you know whats going on before making a  ban request like Naga said :) 

- Kevin :P

There may have been a back story to this but i dont see how that matters that much at all you broke simple RP rules, 

2. Random Deathmatch:

Random DeathMatch aka RDM means that a random attempt to injure or kill without any reason. All kills and shots fired must have a valid role-play reason, so use your common sense.

• You may NOT kill someone in the public place. This includes areas such as the bank, back of the bank, hospital, shops, or any other public building with or without witnesses. Public places such as these are under 24/7 surveillance. An NPC is counted as a witness. 

so from that rule even if there is context for a vaild RP situation behind it you broke that rule by killing him in small bank with the NPC and others watching, 

also there is the new life rule, if he was shooting you guys before like spacejam said and one of you died like kevin said then NLR would cover any revenge killings you may have caused

1. New-Life-Rule:

New Life Rule applies to you when you die and means that you must not come back to the your death point within 10 minutes(or anywhere close to the location). You must also forget all previous experiences/events before your death. (Start with a fresh mindset

• After your death, you forget all past roleplay experiences that happened leading up to your death and including your death.
  • You are not allowed to seek out and/or kill anyone involved in your RP death.
  • Do not have your gang affiliation revenge your death
  • Do not have a friend track down your killer and take revenge
  • You must do your best to avoid players who killed you for 30 minutes

@Naga if there is motive or a backstory to this how about you explain it instead of making two comments that help with nothing but speculations, you are an admin on kzg people look to you for how they act in our servers and on the forums set an example and actually say something of substance, or cope it on the chin if you did something wrong and show a good example for everyone

Hey Riddler mate I am glad you took the time to write that impressive opinion. No where in this forum am I denying my involvement in this incident... and like you said there is a back story because It is not needed since I simply broke the rules.

Thanks for reminding me about Admin motives but I assure you that I am well aware that people look up to me. Once again thank you for your post :)

Actually you are wrong there big krewzy, a punishment has been dished out too me already.

13 minutes ago, krewzy said:

Heres Some Proof Of Spacey He RDM'ed Motion (I Shot Back So I Dident Get RDM'ed)

@SpaceJam2k Care to explain why you RDM'ED Motion

76561198165758392.png

11 minutes ago, SpaceJam2k said:

Everyone has that one person in their life that they look up to. Sometimes we’re afraid to admit who that one person is. I feel that over the years it has become more apparent to me who that person is in my life. This person has been there for me since day one, well actually even before that. I owe him my life, because after all he is the one who gave me this life to live. That person who I look up to every day is my mum, Naga

Naga is one of the people I have shared the most memories with. There was a few years of my life where I thought it was “lame” to think of the time I spent with him as memories being made, but as I have grown up I realize that those were memories being made, and ones I wouldn’t want to forget. When we first moved to Brisbane, 13 years ago, Naga and I spent every day together. I was still too young to be in school, and Naga stayed at home. Our favorite thing to do was to play Roleplay. We would go around killing people for a reason. It was almost like a movement. But there was a story to every kill. 

Once I got into school, we didn’t get to spend as much time together. Three years later, my brother, Cheese was born. As you may know, when you are so used to being the youngest, as another sibling comes along and takes your place, you start to feel left out. The attention was taken off me and it turned all to my new baby brother. I understood though, but this made my mom and I drift a little. 

As I was growing older, so was Cheese. He eventually got to the age where he’d rather be with my dad, Skyprah then my Naga. This was good for me, I got Naga back. We started to do more together again. He'd help me with my homework after school and I’d help her clean every Thursday and cook dinner each night. But life goes on, and each year we grew older and older. I got to a point where I just wanted to be independent and do everything on my own. When I was in 5th grade, we moved back to Brisbane. This really pushed me and Naga apart. I didn’t want to move, and I blamed it on him. But I soon realized, it wasn’t Naga's fault, Skyprah is the one that’s job got transferred. This didn’t change anything. I couldn’t get myself to say sorry to her, sorry for being so mean and blaming it all on him. 

One of Naga's many hobbies is scrapbooking. I admire his hard work and the creativeness that he puts in to it. I felt that maybe if I tried this with him, it would be my way of saying sorry, without coming out and saying it. I asked him if I could start my own scrapbook and if he would help me with it. What did she say? he'd love to. Of course she would. It’s something we could do together. Like back when we would read books together, now that I’m older and too old to have her read books to me, this is our new common interest. All thanks to my mom, Naga for helping me with it. We take pictures of the memories we’ve made and put them into a scrapbook. This way, we won’t forget these memories. We’ll have pictures to look back at a relive them. 

My mom’s day consists of taking care of all of us kids. Whatever we want, we go to her and she does it. That has to be a rough life. I do like doing things for others, but I can’t even begin to imagine what it’s like doing that constantly, and always thinking of others. No time for myself. That’s my mom’s life though, and she’s happy with it.

yeah hahah can we stop firing back plz... its clear that I broke the rules....

• skyprah locked this topic