SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Shep's Unmute Appeal

Shep <3

Your ingame Name: Shep

Server you were banned / muted on?: Scouts and Knivez

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:171471478

Date / Time of Ban: 08/26/2017 14:21:50

Admin that banned or muted (if known): Larko

Reason for ban (if known): I quote from Riddler and Larko "im sick of ur bullshit"

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: Cause there is no valid reason for my mute, and i didn't / haven't act any different from what i did when i started playing.

19 minutes ago, Shep <3 said:

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: Cause there is no valid reason for my mute, and i didn't / haven't act any different from what i did when i started playing.

Maybe this is why they muted you?

tenor.gif?itemid=7346398

giphy (1).gif

You've been growing increasingly toxic lately, and you weren't exactly very well behaved in the first place. You've personally harassed myself and other admins for some time now, and ignored countless warnings and temporary mutes. You were initially muted for 330 minutes, which I then decided to increase to a 1 day silence after you continued to talk trash and be a pest in the chat. You then evaded this by using admin chat, and I warned you that the silence would drastically increase in length if you continued to do so. You ignored my warnings, continued to make snide remarks, and touched on an issue I warned you never to broach with me again. 

If you continue this behaviour, I believe you should have the right to speak in any form on KZG servers permanently stripped. Fix your attitude and there will be no further issue, you have only yourself to blame.

This is your final warning, I hope I've made myself abundantly clear.

Though you continue to say that you did nothing wrong and that the mutes were unjust and had no vaild reason, the fact that i and many other admins have given you MANY warnings about your attitude and how you are abusive and rude to other players and admins is the reason you got this silence. You havent changed your attitude that is the reason you're in trouble, i've pulled you up on your rule breaking and attitude on the server many times and all i get back from you is an abusive person who takes things to a personal level that is never needed, along with zero change of the frankly shit attitude you have. You feel like you can push and break the rules to what you want and then call the people that punish you abusive? Please most people see you as an abusive kid that has needed an attitude change for too long, like @Larko said if you continue to be a brat on the server and ignore admins a permanent punishment is more than justifed. Make an attitude change quick, the warnings are over and so is mine and others patience for you because, we are "sick of your bullshit". Make your choice if you want to be a constructive member of the SK community or not.

• Like 3

Also the fact try and hide all your abusive and rude comments as "jokes" is the most stupid thing i have ever seen, plus the fact that you left the server after my first 330 minute mute continuing to abuse me in PM and came back under a new name not long after and started abusing us again with comments like, "sorry ur on your period" "you take jokes like you take dick" "Too hard", shows the inappropriate and abusive person you are

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, TheRiddler said:

Also the fact try and hide all your abusive and rude comments as "jokes" is the most stupid thing i have ever seen, plus the fact that you left the server after my first 330 minute mute continuing to abuse me in PM and came back under a new name not long after and started abusing us again with comments like, "sorry ur on your period" "you take jokes like you take dick" "Too hard", shows the inappropriate and abusive person you are

First of all, i didn't mind getting muted the first time i deserved it, i was disrespectful but. when i changed my name (while muted) to "de_duck" i muted everyone (voice_enable 0) not talking, but larko logs on extending my mute. This was when i question his decision (Through admin chat) then i got upset again cause i didn't deserve the extended mute, I knew i hadn't done anything wrong at that time (cause i wasn't talking). Then i continued to argue his discussion getting very angry and i flipped out and starting trash talking again. 

i apologise for my behaviour but i would still like the mute to be un-extended.

Edited by Shep <3

2 minutes ago, Shep <3 said:

First of all, i didn't mind getting muted the first time i deserved it, i was disrespectful but. when i changed my name (while muted) to "de_duck" i muted everyone  everyone (voice_enable 0) not talking, but larko logs on extending my mute. This was when i question his decision then i got upset again cause i didn't deserve the extended mute, I knew i hadn't done anything wrong (cause i wasn't talking). Then i continued to argue his discussion getting very angry.

i apologise for my behaviour but i would still like the mute to be un-extended.

Your first mute from me was extended later on by @Larko once you came back onto the server for having continued to abuse myself and other staff members after i muted you, you received a 1 day silence but you then used admin chat in a way to continue to pester and annoy us admins that were on you were then upgraded to a 2 day silence with the warning to stop using admin chat to pester us, you ignored that warning once again and continued to use admin chat with the intent to annoy us and your silence was then made to a week. I see no reason for your punishment to be any less than what it is now, if you really are sorry than demonstrate it on the server by changing your attitude

1 minute ago, TheRiddler said:

Your first mute from me was extended later on by @Larko

why did he extend it? cause he didnt agree with ur decision? cause as far as i know, i didnt do anything inbetween the first mute and the first extended.

Just now, Shep <3 said:

why did he extend it? cause he didnt agree with ur decision? cause as far as i know, i didnt do anything inbetween the first mute and the first extended.

No he agreed with the decision to punish you but thought it too light which i agreed with, and if you think you didnt do anything inbetween look below

41 minutes ago, TheRiddler said:

"sorry ur on your period" "you take jokes like you take dick" "Too hard"

These are the comments you made after i muted you and before you left the server to change name and come back later on, they dont look like you not doing anything this comments are the standard from you the ones you say are "jokes" 

2 minutes ago, TheRiddler said:
48 minutes ago, TheRiddler said:

"sorry ur on your period" "you take jokes like you take dick" "Too hard"

These are the comments you made after i muted you and before you left the server to change name and come back later on, they dont look like you not doing anything this comments are the standard from you the ones you say are "jokes" 

This is incorrect information cause i remember putting that in public chat and people laughing at it, which is impossible if it was done in message or admin chat.

Just now, Shep <3 said:

This is incorrect information cause i remember putting that in public chat and people laughing at it, which is impossible if it was done in message or admin chat.

Like i said if you read what i said you made these comments after i muted you and before larko extended you to a silence for a day, i would suggest you read and understand what people say to you, would be a good thing for you to do in life. If you were refering to the time between larkos 1 day silence and the 2 day silence, we cant get those chat logs but you were talking in admin chat for us all to see, still complaining and doing your usual abusing of us until you got an extended silence and a warning to stop using admin chat for what you were using it for and that was to pester us, you then used it 2 more times and was then silenced for a 1 week. Read what i said in this post before you post anything else or i wont bother to read it since you dont want to understand anything people tell you and are just using this platform to continue your pesting of us

Come on Shep, you knew that this was coming so just take it on the chin man.  Were you expecting anything good to come out of your constant abuse? You are always talking yourself up, talking rubbish about others and abusing admins and to be honest, Limber (Larko) was gracious to give you a week silence. So just stop fighting this, please.

Jailbreak Administrator

Scouts n' Knives Administrator

76561198214580473.png

Denied.

@Larko's and @TheRiddler's decision is absolutely acceptable and I would even go on and say that you were lucky to get off with a silence and not a ban.   

You've been gagged/muted 15 times over the past 2 weeks so clearly something is wrong with your attitude on the server. I highly suggest you read the comments on this thread and take this punishment as a warning to reflect on yourself and to fix your attitude on the server before you get yourself banned. 

closed. 

0lzHluV.png

• GimmeYoFries locked this topic