SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

winduptoy7's Unmute Appeal

Eatthedead7

Your ingame Name: winduptoy7

Server you were banned / muted on?: Easy Surf

Your Steam ID: STEAM_76561198217125887

Date / Time of Ban: Saturday, 26 August 2017 @10:30

Admin that banned or muted (if known): i dont know

Reason for ban (if known): i called somebody a slut

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: im not saying i should be unmuted but i feel 7 days is harsh and im sorry i shouldnt have done it im not gonna deny i did it either and who ever banned me plz dont do what you said you would do and just straight away deny this...

❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️

not to mention i never got a warning

❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️

First of all, thankyou for making an Appeal as I asked. It shows you do care. Secondly, The server as a whole was asked to not abuse the certain player who was being targeted. Then at the end of when I said that, you had the last say and said what you said. My warning was solid, if you didn't hear it then you failed to pay attention to the admins request. 

The main issue I have. 

You said it screaming, you said it in the filtihiest way you could have. I was purely disgusted, because once you do it other people do it. It's a chain reaction affect that happens. As an admin trying to protect the player base how do you think I feel? I am trying to protect and make it a friendly experience for all players.

I will unmute you. But I promise you, if I see that kind of disrespect again I won't be welcoming you back to the server any time soon. 

- Closed. 

q7FvjV2.png

14 hours ago, | Rensta | said:

First of all, thankyou for making an Appeal as I asked. It shows you do care. Secondly, The server as a whole was asked to not abuse the certain player who was being targeted. Then at the end of when I said that, you had the last say and said what you said. My warning was solid, if you didn't hear it then you failed to pay attention to the admins request. 

The main issue I have. 

You said it screaming, you said it in the filtihiest way you could have. I was purely disgusted, because once you do it other people do it. It's a chain reaction affect that happens. As an admin trying to protect the player base how do you think I feel? I am trying to protect and make it a friendly experience for all players.

I will unmute you. But I promise you, if I see that kind of disrespect again I won't be welcoming you back to the server any time soon. 

- Closed. 

thank you for un muting me i realise now that i shouldnt try to overstep boundrys and i will not do it again sorry for wasting your time on this

• GimmeYoFries locked this topic