SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

>Ando<'s Unban Appeal

Ando1

Your ingame Name: >Ando<

Server you were banned / muted on?:

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:106535285

Date / Time of Ban: 27/8

Admin that banned or muted (if known): Skyprah

Reason for ban (if known): General Exploit of Game/Map/Server

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: Firstly, I was running around and throwing Molotovs everywhere and exploiting it so I have infinite grenades. I was doing this to have some fun, I knew it was the wrong thing to do but there was not many people on the server so I thought it would matter. I killed myself so I didn't still have the grenades and so I don't spread them. I have learnt my lesson and I want to get my removed or have a duration on the ban. 

Edited by Ando1

I warned you days prior that I would ban you if you were doing this. Not only where you duplicating them for yourself but you were giving them to everyone. Someone even said you gave them 4 pages full of molotovs but you were just doing it for some fun? People like you wreck a server and don't deserve to play on it when you purposely disregard rules.

-REP we don't need people like you on the server that duplicate shit and throw Molotov's because you think it's (Fun)

:KZG_skillsurf:-=-Combat Surf Administrator-=-:KZG_skillsurf:

:KZG_kz:-=-Trouble In Terrorist Town Administrator-=-:KZG_kz:

(ADD ME ON STEAM IF YOU NEED ANY HELP)

76561198165758392.png

C4E209B45BBF95D6E67B8DF2A86297D315F4AB31

1 hour ago, Khael said:

didnt effect gameplay at all. i dont see why it should be a perm ban anyway.

I literally told him days before do not do this glitch/exploit and I told him that I would perm ban him. What does he do? He does it anyway and sells the items in game. He also gave multiple people 4+  pages of   molotovs. 

Ando has 18 previous bans including 4 permanent bans. He also has 34 mutes and 14 gags on record. I think it's more than a valid reason when Ando is purposely exploiting the server even after being warned. He is effecting the gameplay by constantly throwing molotovs at grenades and people as well as making money from selling via the exploit.  More than a valid reason for a perm ban from someone who doesn't listen nor learn from his mistakes.

too many chances and too much backing down because of the kids age. If he were 20 he wouldn't have been unbanned in his most recent unban appeal.

2jz1fkoweayz.png

32 minutes ago, skyprah said:

I literally told him days before do not do this glitch/exploit and I told him that I would perm ban him. What does he do? He does it anyway and sells the items in game. He also gave multiple people 4+  pages of   molotovs. 

Ando has 18 previous bans including 4 permanent bans. He also has 34 mutes and 14 gags on record. I think it's more than a valid reason when Ando is purposely exploiting the server even after being warned. He is effecting the gameplay by constantly throwing molotovs at grenades and people as well as making money from selling via the exploit.  More than a valid reason for a perm ban from someone who doesn't listen nor learn from his mistakes.

if it wasnt for the 70 bans/gags/mutes and that you warned id say reduce it to a couple months, but because of that its an easy -rep  70 punishment!!!! like wtf. thats 65 too many.

I never sold them to anyone, And about a week ago I told you about exploits and you didn't tell me you're doing something about it.  I never gave anyone 4 Pages of Molotovs that is lies. You warned me about "Furniture Blocking and meta gaming you said nothing about exploiting grenades. I have 14 Bans over two accounts and 5 of them were my brothers bans even though 14 is still alot. 

• sm! locked this topic