SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Bizcut's Ban Request

tjweary

Your Ingame Name: BOT_Tjweary

Thier Ingame Name: Bizcut

Their Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:40869593

Which Server:

Reason why they should be banned / muted: Bizcut, RDM. ( just a day or two :3 )

Proof / Evidence: https://youtu.be/lguIyWnv5us

My pickle is not up for the tickle >.<

sober.gif

Just now, Naga said:

xD why did you kill yourself hahahahaha

So he could see in console who shot him. Which im pretty sure breaks rp cause you eouldnt do that irl

Just now, TRADING | Bing Bong Boing said:

So he could see in console who shot him. Which im pretty sure breaks rp cause you eouldnt do that irl

then how am i meant to know who shot me? ask in global and get told a lie xD

sober.gif

Yeah I know bizcut and he is a top lad. I don't think he had the intentions to kill you let alone hit you.

'Everyone you will ever meet knows something you don't.'  — Bill Nye

Just now, tjweary said:

then how am i meant to know who shot me? ask in global and get told a lie xD

You dont, when i was cop i was shot from multiple angles (including from you...) and i never killed myself to find out who shot me... If it were real life and someone was shot, you wouldnt kill yourself to find out who shot you. Just deal with it and bandage yourself

You dont, when i was cop i was shot from multiple angles (including from you...) and i never killed myself to find out who shot me... If it were real life and someone was shot, you wouldnt kill yourself to find out who shot you. Just deal with it and bandage yourself

:deal_with_it:

Just now, Naga said:

Yeah I know bizcut and he is a top lad. I don't think he had the intentions to kill you let alone hit you.

yeah he is a top lad, i like the bloke, tbh it's more to make a point that we shouldnt be randomly firing our guns at each other, even if it isnt meant to hit the person.

as stated above, this is to make a point, we have rules for a reason and we should all be abiding by them.

i will happily take any punishment for breaking RP. after all this is about enforcing the rules that have been layed out.

sober.gif

4 minutes ago, TRADING | Bing Bong Boing said:

Yea. Lmao So He Dident Rdm Weary... What If His Dog Shot You? Be More Accurate Dude

Just now, krewzy said:

Yea. Lmao So He Dident Rdm Weary... What If His Dog Shot You? Be More Accurate Dude

he did? have you not read the rules? here let me point you towards the rule of RDM.

2. Random Deathmatch:

Random DeathMatch aka RDM means that a random attempt to injure or kill without any reason. All kills and shots fired must have a valid role-play reason, so use your common sense.

• Do not shoot or deal damage to a random player with no suitable roleplay reason.

• Maximum of 5 players can engage/attack police officers are any given time

• Hiring a hitman is classed as RDM and is not allowed

• Do not start insulting players with the intention of turning the situation into a fight.

sober.gif

yeah

1 minute ago, tjweary said:

yeah he is a top lad, i like the bloke, tbh it's more to make a point that we shouldnt be randomly firing our guns at each other, even if it isnt meant to hit the person.

Yeah very true but everyone including me gets shot randomly now and than haha just shoot back because technically you are allowed.

Just now, Naga said:

yeah

Yeah very true but everyone including me gets shot randomly now and than haha just shoot back because technically you are allowed.

hell any normal day i would, but i think it's about time we start playing by the rules.

sober.gif

what if he bumped his mouse1 button. ive done that before... did it on MM once when i came back from AFK accidently bumped my mouse 1 with my wrist, had a AWP guess what! i got a triple collat dude.

i mean since he didnt kill me, it isnt really deserving of a 1 day+  ban, just a few hours to show that the rules are being enforced. you know?

sober.gif

7 minutes ago, tjweary said:

Kind of hypocritical in the fact that you were shooting next to me a couple weeks ago 

4 minutes ago, TRADING | Bing Bong Boing said:

Kind of hypocritical in the fact that you were shooting next to me a couple weeks ago 

easily could have reported me.

sober.gif

14 minutes ago, TRADING | Bing Bong Boing said:

Got no recording/evidence 

Bing bong remember when I instantly killed you twice during the robbery AHAHAHA fuck good times

1 hour ago, Naga said:

Bing bong remember when I instantly killed you twice during the robbery AHAHAHA fuck good times

nope but <3

On 8/29/2017 at 4:52 PM, krewzy said:

what if he bumped his mouse1 button. ive done that before... did it on MM once when i came back from AFK accidently bumped my mouse 1 with my wrist, had a AWP guess what! i got a triple collat dude.

sure...

Charli D'amelio is hot

• GimmeYoFries locked this topic