SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Krewzy's Ban Request

Dragzz

Your Ingame Name: Prophet Dragi

Thier Ingame Name: Krewzy

Their Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:158889794

Which Server:

Reason why they should be banned / muted: RDM

Proof / Evidence: I don't know how to post screenshots here so I'll send them to an admin on steam or something. I have a screenshot of him admitting to rdming me today, A recording of him rdming yesterday and a screenshot of him on 18 kills yesterday on roleplay.

I lost the video of krewzy killing me but I still have the one of petre rdming me, his steam id is STEAM_1:1:37266991 Just a few minutes ago I logged back in to wait for the respawn timer and petre showed up with a gun somehow and kept killing me over and over. I don't know if he glitched it in somehow or found a way to not lose guns when he dies but the screenshots clearly show that he kept killing me in the respawn place. The link to the screenshots - https://imgur.com/a/3th1Y and the link to the video is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYpQVfU2Kss

The first screenshot is from yesterday and the 2nd one is from today so you dont get confused. 

The youtube video is what happened in the first screenshot.

Edited by Dragzz

You Did Revenge RDM Me, Join Back And Change Ur Name... And You Also Did Spray Petre Down With An AUG With No Reason.

(Just Yesterday) 

Edited by krewzy

1.    ""I have a screenshot of him admitting to rdming me today""  I Dident Kill You Then, I Partook In The Event I Dient Ziptie You/Shoot You.

2.   ""A recording of him rdming yesterday""   I Dient Kill You There Either, Watch The Vid You Posted With Your iPod 

3.    ""a screenshot of him on 18 kills yesterday on roleplay""   That Was Because People Were Shooting At My Gang Members When We Did A Raid. We Raided 3 Times, And The Kills Were From People Stealing...

Half Of This Stuff You Posted Is Either False Or You Just Lieing. After You Died At That Clip, But When You Respawn'ed  You Bought An AUG Went In 250k App's And Just Revenge RDM Me.

I Have Some Proof Aswell 

But Why Do I Get Banned? For No Apparent Reason. This Is Weird Because He Has Like No Proof Of Me Doing Anything, Apart From Having "19 Kills"... The Rest Is Other People.

Edited by krewzy

1 hour ago, krewzy said:

HAHA i got banned for no reason.. what is life   @THRASHER

48 minutes ago, krewzy said:

There Is No Reason Why I Should Be Banned Here... Wow.

Honestly youve been banned to much that you deserve a 2 month - perm ban

A few people have come up to me and told me that you are planting weed on the middle of the road and waiting for people to steal it, than pop them.... Any half wit would class that as baiting which is against the rules.

- Last time I checked you have gotten around 18 kills from doing that? 18x2=36..... 36 day ban would be fair for this situation.

'Everyone you will ever meet knows something you don't.'  — Bill Nye

8 minutes ago, Ec1ipse said:

It's a 2-day ban mate if anything it should be longer. So stop complaining.

longer now.

'Everyone you will ever meet knows something you don't.'  — Bill Nye

• sm! locked this topic