SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[Roleplay] Server Suggestions

My Name is Tito

Tour guides: New players can go to a stand where they will press a button, it will activate as long as they have not had a tour before and will send a message to all registered tour guides (apply to be a tour guide through forums or something of that nature). Once the tour guide arrives at the booth hey can accept the tour and will be toggled a beacon on theirselves for the tourist. The tour guide can then show them around the map and how to play the gamemode returning to the booth once done, the tourist can then rate the tour with a prompt out of ten with each point rewarding 1k to the guide.

Edited by Black Chef

I'm not for sale yet.

38cg95l.gif

A money printer= A money printer that prints money every 5 minutes so on, can be upgraded with money or other stuff. 

A papver plant=A papver plant that you can have in your house. Grows papaver, same mechanics as the weed plant.

tenor.gif?itemid=7346398

giphy (1).gif

1 hour ago, DailyDoseOfCodex said:

A papver plant=A papver plant that you can have in your house. Grows papaver, same mechanics as the weed plant.

My idea... 

Should Skyprah add Iron Sights to Roleplay leave a vote on the post^^

:KZG_skillsurf:-=-Combat Surf Administrator-=-:KZG_skillsurf:

:KZG_kz:-=-Trouble In Terrorist Town Administrator-=-:KZG_kz:

(ADD ME ON STEAM IF YOU NEED ANY HELP)

76561198165758392.png

C4E209B45BBF95D6E67B8DF2A86297D315F4AB31

• ruthles_kila locked this topic