SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

How do i get admin to vouch me?

Eatthedead7

I'm so close to applying but I'm missing the admins vouch how would I get an admin to vouch for me? 

I want to admin on this and 1v1 and RP but I have no idea how to get them to vouch for me do I need to be nice? Or just not be bad or do I need to befriend the admins? So many questions haha if any admins could msg me on steam or discord and tell me that would be much appreciated <3

❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️

Be active on the server which you are looking to apply for administrator on and also be sure to hop on TeamSpeak. 

Eventually you will get to know some admins and you can ask them to vouch for you. :)

• Thanks 1

Why do I play KZG?                                         Why do you breathe?                                       -MtB

255px-Flag_of_Palestine.svg.png

My actual advice

• Be active on the server you're applying for
  • Assist in making the server a better place to play, make players want to come back and play on KZG servers
  • Get to know the admin and staff team, gain their trust and respect
  • Show that you care about the server and community
  • Pretty simple but follow the rules and uphold them
  • Be mature and professional without abusing/targeting individuals (You know what I'm talking about...) 

They're some of the things I would definitely vouch a player for

Now for the reasons why I don't think you should apply for Admin (Please don't take this to heart It's just my honest answer)

Legitimately, I've only seen you abuse players on Surf. I haven't seen you help a single person, or attempt to help uphold the server rules. You have 14 hours play time across all of KZG Which is more than 3x under the amount of played time required to even apply for admin. I also would have no idea who you are if I hadn't muted you for 7 days, meaning I have barely heard of you at all? Sorry but I see this as more of a hunger for power rather than an attempt to make KZG a better gaming community

q7FvjV2.png

• 3 weeks later...

@| Rensta | it's been a while since this but we've had a convo ( ^ω^)

❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️

• My Name is Tito locked this topic