SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Kev's Abuse Report

Zoomin'DForeign

Their Ingame Name: Kev

Thier Steam ID / Steam Page Link: STEAM_0:1:80949142

Reason why you think they abused?: He has banned me for 1 week for apparently fail rping and harassment?? He just got admin and he's already abusing his power against people he holds grudges against. As soon as I entered the game, we banned me without discussion. I have to talk to my friend to be able to discuss why he banned me.

Witnesses's (if any): Petre, Sicilian Mafia gang and daily rp players.

Proof / Evidence: https://bans.killzonegaming.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=Zoomin%27DForeign&Submit=Search
Player Zoomin'DForeign
No Demos
Steam ID STEAM_1:0:69310712
Steam3 ID [U:1:138621424]
Steam Community 76561198098887152
Invoked on 09-14-17 16:15
Banlength 1 wk
Expires on 09-21-17 16:15
Reason Fail RP/Harassment
Banned by Admin CONSOLE
Banned from [KZG] Roleplay BETA|Crime|Jobs|Apartments|Furnit...
Total Bans 3 (search)
Blocked (0) never

16 hours ago, Zoomin'DForeign said:

He just got admin and he's already abusing his power against people he holds grudges against

That's a hefty accusation there mate. As for the abuse report you have no video evidence just a few players which you're probs friends with. Not only that but you've been banned previously first for 12 hours then it was 3 days and now it's this which indicates that you're not the most rule-abiding player there is. For now i'm neutral. 

Resigned KZG Staff Member (1 year boiiiis)

Skyprah's Sidekick
 Nyalon's bitch
Best Polish Scoutz Player
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kichia/ <-- My account 

unknown.png

He has also abused his power when he was cop and has broken 3 rules when arresting me 

5. Players must be given an appropriate response time.

8. The rule "First speaking, then initiating further actions" is always to be undertaken!

14. Everyone arrested has the right to know why he was arrested.

15. Everyone who is arrested has the right to explain his situation. It is then in the hands of the policemen how they deal with the suspect.

He has also included situations prior to his acceptance as admin

You disconnected on him yesterday which is probably the reason behind the failRP. I was in game and he literally told me straight away that you just disconnected after being tasered. That's why you were banned instantly. Closing this because there is your answer as to why you were banned, also there is no evidence on this abuse report.

Closed.

• skyprah locked this topic